Chapter 8: Mission complete.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY...

"Sir, sir!!" Kang Dae, as well as a well known mafia, turned around as one of his bodyguards called for him when he came out of his car. The guard bowed as he asked "What is it?" He stood straight and handed to him a phone.

"There is a call for you." Kang Dae eyed the phone and took it before putting it to his ears "Hello?" Meanwhile, on the other side of the phone, Jungkook smirked while rolling his hands in a long white strip, to start his session of sport.

"Hello, dear Kang Dae." The man widened his eyes and his heartbeat increased in fear, he knew that this man was up to something. "Y-You? What do you want?" The black haired guy soon finished what he was doing and put on his gloves before sitting down, on a comfy chair of his gym room.

"Me? I want nothing except erasing trash like you from this world." He gulped down but tried to not to show it, so Jungkook wouldn't take advantage of that, but did he low-key know that Jungkook was feeling each heartbeat thumping into his chest?

Soon he spoke again "As I see, you have no words to say so I'll continue. The truth is that I don't want to dirt my hand by killing a wild non-human creature like you so I'll spare your life. Besides, who will move to Malaysia, knowing that you already have a flight ticket booked to Florida for tomorrow at exactly 12:35 PM."

A cough of choke left Kang Dae's mouth when he heard that, how could that be possible when he booked his tickets in full discretion that no one could know about his next moves? A chuckle left Jungkook's mouth then added "I'm sorry to tell you that I may have control over my own actions and body, but i can't promise about someone else."

Suddenly as soon as he said that, 3 of his bodyguards were shot to death in one go. He turned around and gasped when all of their heads were pierced by a bullet. "Jeon Jungkook!!!!" Kang Dae shouted but Jungkook hissed when he felt his ears tearing apart "Calm down, jeez my ears." He said while admiring his boxing gloves.

"What do you want?! Tell me now!!" He shouted, almost killing his lungs but Jungkook kept his calm before he could hear another sound of 5 bullets. A smirk played on his lips as Kang Dae gasped then spoke "If my calculation is right, then only 2 bodyguards are still alive but-" he made another stop when another sound of 2 bullets rang.

"But, they're also gone. Ah, so sad." Kang Dae started to tremble and Jungkook poked his cheek "Okay so, I'll leave you here. My job is done, now he'll take care of everything. See you in hell, bye bye Kang dog." With that Yeonjun cut the call and Jungkook smirked at him before winking.

"Mr. Kim will do his job perfectly, I'm sure." Yeonjun said while smiling proudly and Jungkook nodded "Yes, now call Y/n for her classes." The younger nodded and left from here to call her.

Meanwhile, Kang Dae started to sweat badly when suddenly he heard footsteps behind him. He gulped down and slowly turned around only to see Taehyung cleaning his gun with his favourite Gucci handkerchief and walking to him.

He widened his eyes and the blue haired guy stood in front of him before hissing "Using my favourite handkerchief just to clean this bloody gun." He then looked up at him as his enemy started to back away. "Don't you dare to move, altrimenti mi assicurerò che il tuo corpo non sia abbastanza simpatico da essere seppellito (otherwise I'll make sure that your body isn't likable enough to be buried)."

Kang Dae frowned as he didn't understand, making Taehyung laugh "No worries, as if you understanding this will help you in your grave. Anyways tell me, what should I take off first from your body. Your right eye? Your leg? Or even better, your fingers one by one?"

Kang Dae started to tear up in fear and shivered badly "Please, don't do anything to me. I swear I'll change." The mafia tsked at him "Such a pity that men like you only repent when death is coming to take them." With that he shot his right leg while gritting his teeth and he shouted badly before falling down and gripping his leg tightly.