Chapter 5: New life style.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

It was 11 AM and Jungkook was in the living room, drinking his cold coffee while waiting for the lunch to be ready. Y/n was still sleeping so he didn't disturb her, assuming that yesterday was a quite pressurizing day for her. And Taehyung, he was still disconnected from this world since last night after being drunk so he didn't bother to wake him up as well.

Suddenly, Yeonjun came and headed to Jungkook before bowing, with 2 files in his hands. "Good morning, Mr. Jeon." "Good morning, Yeonjun. I hope that your hangover was a success this morning."

Jungkook smiled and Yeonjun did the same sheepishly before apologizing "Sorry Mr. Jeon, yesterday me and Mr. Kim carried on a lot and we couldn't stop." Jungkook chuckled "It's fine, you both deserve it but you just act dumb sometimes. And make sure to not to drink this whisky too often, it's dangerous."

"Yes, Mr. Jeon. And here are your files that you asked for this morning." "Oh right, thank you." He took the both file that his P.A extended to him and opened one of them before reading it.

"Where is his body now?" Jungkook asked while reading Seo Jun's bank account's details and the younger replied "Mr. Jeon, our guards buried him within the next hour last night, in a jungle." The black haired guy smiled, more than satisfied by his P.A's work.

As soon as he finished to read the informations, he closed the file and gave it back to him. "Here, transfer 80% of this money to the orphanages all around the world and 20% to a donation in a hospital who really requires this money."

Yeonjun smiled and nodded as Jungkook opened the second file "This is the file regarding all of Ms. Lee's personal informations. She is a high school student, her father is a patient suffering from a pancreas' tumor, she is poor because her mother left them in thousands of debts, she worked in a bakery shop and a grocery store at the same time whereas she goes to school as well. We can conclude that she is fighting for her living at the age of 19."

Jungkook closed the file shut and hummed before handing back the file to him. He scratched his nose and spoke "Yeonjun, I haven't bought her yet at the auctions.." Yeonjun nodded "Yes, because the owner of this money is dead." The black haired guy smiled "You're really intelligent."

Yeonjun blushed at his boss' compliments, it was rare to receive any from him so right now he was feeling himself at the 9th cloud. "So I was saying, those 100 000 000 wons, use them for her living. Pay her school fees, her father's hospital bills, his operation and her personal needs. For the rest of the amount, create a bank account for her and put the money in it."

Yeonjun nodded "Alright, Mr. Jeon. Anything else?" Jungkook shook his head and his P.A bowed before leaving from there as he got a pile of work to do in only 5 mins. With that Jungkook continued to sip his coffee while sighing in satisfaction. He felt like he took off a huge burden from his shoulders and he could do anything just to feel like this everyday.

Meanwhile, Y/n woke up in her bedroom after 2 hours and opened her eyes before slowly sitting up. She smiled in satisfaction when her body seemed to be in heaven onto this comfy bed. She looked around until her eyes fell onto the clock and a gasp left her mouth, it was already 1:30 PM.

"No way!!! I had to go to school, plus my jobs!! Oh god, why always me?!" She quickly got up and was ready to run into the bathroom when suddenly something caught her attention. She made a full stop and frowned before approaching the desk.

There was a school bag, 5 copy books, a pencil case, 10 different types of pens, a book for every subject that she was studying at school. And the thing she expected the least was, her uniform that she could never ever procure to herself because it was too expensive.