Chapter 4: Back to home.

Jungkook and Y/n arrived outside of the building and he was leading themselves to his limousine but stopped on his track when Y/n stopped her feet and pulled out her hand from his grip.

Jungkook also marked a pause before turning to face her and kept a straight face. She looked down with her smashed mascara and trembled as she was feeling cold with the freezing weather.

Jungkook eyed her from up to down, waiting for her to speak, which she finally did after 2 long minutes while muttering "I-I want to meet my father..." He sighed internally, feeling somehow disappointed by his own self.

He told himself that after bringing her out of this problem, he would let her go, give her freedom back to her. But now, he felt like changing his own words, he took a U turn from his own decision. He didn't want to let her go anymore, even if they met just a few minutes ago.

In the other hand, Y/n's heart beat was increasing as she was scared of his reaction. After killing all of these people, who could guarantee that he wouldn't burst out on her or let her go to where she wanted?

"On a one and only condition." She looked down and nodded, what was even left now? She was already bought so she just had to follow his rules, could something be worse than being sold to someone?

Meanwhile Taehyung and Yeonjun as well came out, ready to sit into the car but saw the scene between Jungkook and Y/n, making them stop on their track. "What could be happening there?" Taehyung asked with a suspicious look and Yeonjun shrugged his shoulder before the blue haired guy could snake his hand around his neck.

"Andiamo, lascia che ti offra una buona cena stasera! (Let's go, let me treat you a great dinner tonight!)" "Grazie (Thank you)" He bowed, still enfludged in his arms and they took Taehyung's limousine before leaving from there.

Jungkook looked at them leaving and finally turned to Y/n as they had some more privacy, and Y/n waited for him to talk further and impose his rules to her "Do your life, just the way you wish, just the way you always did and just the way you were willing to spend it. But, include me in it."

A frown played on her forehead as confusion pooled her mind and thoughts and as if Jungkook read her features, he added "Don't think too much. Just know that you can do anything as soon as you include me in it. And I think that you understood what you have to do now."

She looked into his eyes which showed something intriguing, not bad, not good, but something neutral yet it wasn't giving a negative vibe. "Means, I have to go with you to meet my father...?" "You're more intelligent than I thought." He turned on his heels and walked to his limousine before the driver could come out and open the door for him.

He was about to sit inside but then came out again before speaking, back facing her "I don't have any invitation card right now." She quickly ran after him and he moved aside, letting her enter inside then hopped in after her.

The driver closed the door and walked to his seat before sitting down and waiting for Jungkook's order, like he always did. "Hospital name?" He asked to Y/n and she replied while looking down "******* hospital." Jungkook then turned his head to the driver before nodding through the rear view mirror.

With that the car started to move and Jungkook leaned back into his seat, closing his eyes to relax and Y/n looked around the limousine, which had every single thing, while pulling down her dress. It was almost showing her undergarments and it was making her feel uneasy.

Jungkook felt some movements and opened one of his eyes before peeking on her, only to see what she was trying to do. He sighed silently before pulling out his phone and calling someone. The other person picked up the phone and Jungkook spoke.