Chapter 2: Caution event.

TIME SKIP TO 9 PM...

Y/n was standing in front of the VIP club, wondering if it was a good decision to enter this building. The vibe was not a great one, certainly not after seeing all kinds of people going inside.

Women with short clothes, old men in pant coats, young men as well, they all looked quite wealthy..."Is this club that famous?" She gripped into her purse and decided to breathe in and out heavily before slowly making her way to the entry.

Before anything else, the intimidating guard came in between her path, refusing to let her enter in. "Your pass?" Her breath hitched when she had nothing on herself. The man who gave her this job also didn't precise anything about this place except the address.

"Erm...I..." She found no words for a while and her anxiety started to rise before regaining her words again "I came here as a waitress-" "Oh, you're finally here!" She and the bodyguard looked to where the voice came from and saw the same man.

He approached them and smiled at Y/n which she returned before he could look at the tall man "She is with me, so no worries." He scanned her and decided to accept it before bowing and moving aside. Y/n finally entered when the man told her to follow him.

As soon as she entered, the atmosphere seemed so cozy and calmer than she thought. A normal club used to have energetic music ringing in every corner of the building but right now, this room looked like everything but a club.

The man looked at her when she followed his steps with her tiny ones and chuckled at her expressions, he knew very well her reaction in advance. "Shocked, right?" She almost flinched but soon looked at him when he continued "First of all, I'll introduce myself. I'm Seo Jun, feel free to call me by any name you want."

She nodded "I'm Y/n." He hummed and they started to walk further in a precise direction, avoiding all the waiters walking from here to there, old men drinking and laughing, women showing themselves to the older people to please them. The lights were deemed, adding a certain atmosphere to the room and the music in the background was some kind of jazz.

There was something really off with this place, but she couldn't figure it out. Suddenly she bumped into Seo Jun's back when he made a full stop in front of a beautifully sculptured door. "Here's your room, your clothes are already in. I'll give you 10 mins to wear these clothes and some female will come to take you somewhere."

She frowned at his instructions, why all of that just for being a waitress. But she didn't question further, assuming that the rules were as strange as this so called "VIP club".

With that he opened the door for her and she entered in while smiling slightly and the man left after closing the door behind her back. She finally breathed out and leaned on the wooden desk in front of her to regain some conciousness.

"This is not feeling right..." Suddenly she frowned when her hands felt a strange fabric beneath them. She looked down and saw, what she assumed, the clothes that she had to wear. A sigh of disbelief left her mouth when she slowly lifted them up and scanned them.

 A sigh of disbelief left her mouth when she slowly lifted them up and scanned them