Chapter 9: Han Seo Jun.

As soon as the training ended, Y/n and Jungkook left for the hospital by sitting in their black limousine. Y/n was feeling an unexplainable joy inside of her body which made her bounce her legs lightly.

She looked at the sky with a beautiful sunset, pink and goldens hues shone into the horizon, adding a beauty to her view from the car's window. Silence rang around both of them and she went in a deep thought with a smile curving her lips.

They were finally making it, it was the end of her father's suffer, the end of the hospital's tour every 2 days, the end of the burden on her shoulders about the fees and bills, the end of their miserable days.

And she couldn't be more grateful to Jungkook, what he did for them as a stranger, none of their close relative or friend was able to do. She had a huge debt of Jungkook's kindness and generosity on her, and she was willing to pay it back to him no matter what someday.

If not by money, then by acts and actions, but she was going to do so, as a determined woman. Meanwhile, Jungkook was not less happy than Y/n. After Yeonjun's call, the first thought that crossed his mind was Y/n's smiling face after hearing this news.

Which child wouldn't be happy to know that their father was going to live the rest of his life in peace and painless? These last days, nothing special happened between him and Y/n, but there was this vibe between them that only they could feel it.

It was not love yet not friendship, but a vibe of trusting each other, feeling as if the person before you was a safe place and you were risking nothing with them. It's not like they will tell everything to each other about their lives but they can still share their feelings, their words, their thoughts.

Unknown people yet they felt as if they knew each other so well without even talking. Soon, the car pulled in front of the hospital and they both came out before walking into the building. Y/n halted to her father's room before opening it and what she saw made her go in awe.

Her father was standing on his feets and was walking on the cold marbled floor of his room. His face was just as same as a child who was discovering a new toy, a smile of happiness yet an utter shock. He couldn't believe that after all of these months lying onto the bed, he was now able to feel the earth beneath his bare feets.

It felt so good and so soothing to him and Y/n smiled before walking to him. "Father." He looked at her and smiled wider before taking her in his long arms and hugging her tightly. "Have you seen it? I'm walking painlessly."

"Yes, you are, and you deserve it." They pulled away from each other and shared their happiness as Jungkook stood at the doorsteps not knowing what to do. He was just letting them enjoy the moment their hearts were craving the most and waited for something to happen by magic.

And yes, something happened. Y/n's father noticed the manly figure and frowned before asking to his daughter. "Who is he?" She threw a glance to him before looking back at her father and walked to Jungkook, taking his hand and bringing him to her father "Oh yeah, I forgot. He's Jungkook, a friend of mine that helped us a lot during our hard days. And Jungkook this is my father."

They shook their hands and Jungkook spoke "Nice to meet you, I hope that you're feeling quite better now. I'm your daughter's friend, so be at ease with me just like you're with her, I would love it." Jungkook smiled and the father felt a warmth enveloping his heart.

"That's so kind of you Jungkook, you helped us a lot and I can only say thanks to you, I can't afford to pay back your kindness." He said, feeling a little ashamed that a random men helped him through his most difficult days.

"There is nothing to thank me about, it's my job to help people and respond to their needs when they need it. It's fine, just take it as an act of kindness that every single person like you deserve. If you need anything just tell me, I would love to do so."