Chapter 3: Bought.

Tears continued to leave Y/n's eyes as her turn was in less than 30 mins "This can't be happening, I can't let myself be in that kind of situation..." She turned around and was ready to leave when suddenly the same woman who did her make up blocked her path.

She looked up at her with her teary eyes and the woman smiled fakely to her before wiping her tears "Make up is not meant to be ruined, so you shouldn't be crying, dear." Her voice was soft yet so harsh and cold, showing clearly that she was double faced.

"I'm betrayed, I didn't ask for this! I just wanted to work here as a waitress!" The older woman suddenly shushed her "Don't raise your voice, who would buy a woman who is too noisy? And about the betrayal, you should've know in first place that this place only accept male waiters and workers."

Y/n widened her eyes and whispered "Seo Jun...Why did he lie to me then?!" "Business dear, business..." She gritted her teeth while grasping her forearm tightly, making Y/n hiss as her perfectly manicured nails digged into her soft skin.

As time passed by, Seo Jun shouted "1 700 000, three times! And here we go, the contestant number 2 is bought by this charming man!!!" Y/n gasped silently "No no, I'm not going onto the stage... Never!" She tried to let go of the woman's grip but the older was way stronger than she looked.

"Leave me... I beg you... I'm still a student, I need to pay my father's hospital fees.... Please let me go.." She sobbed and cried her heart out, recieving only silence from the older. And that's when Seo Jun spoke "So let's carry on with the 3rd beauty, please come onto the stage!"

Y/n cried and shook her head, trying to run away but the woman pushed her toward the stage and Y/n stumbled before being put on show to every single man in this building.

Meanwhile, Jungkook huffed internally "This shit is driving me crazy..." Taehyung chuckled "Let's finish with this one then we'll go to our casa (home)" The younger hummed and this was when Seo Jun spoke "So let's carry on with the 3rd beauty, please come onto the stage!"

They looked up toward the stage just like everybody else and which felt like hours, a young woman, pretty and looking desperate, appeared onto the stage while stumbling. It was clearly seen with her posture that she was not comfortable and her make up was showing a lot about how she cried.

Jungkook frowned before slowly straightening his position onto the comfy couch. Taehyung looked at his best friend and scanned his behaviour before smirking, he almost knew how they were going to end up at home. Y/n looked at all the men who had some kind of pleasure and lust in their eyes for her.

This was so unfair, those clothes were so tight and short, she felt like she was fully naked. Then her make up was making her eyelids heavier each seconds. And now all of these men, ready to do anything for their pleasure.

She saw all the men except Jungkook and Taehyung who were sitting at the really back so they were less visible than the others and Y/n noticed that all of their ages started from late thirties and the maximum was not predicted.

Soon she looked at Seo Jun and shot her most deathfilled glare to him, to which he smiled cheekily and turned to the audience "So here is the 3rd princess, very beautiful and hot. Who is willing to buy this amazing body?"

Y/n bite into her lips, ready to cry after feeling like an object who had no value. Suddenly she flinched when a man shouted from the crowd "Mee!! 1 500 000 wons (~1137 dollars)" Her body started to tremble in fear and her legs felt like jelly, she thought that she was going to collapse right there.

"Mee!! 1 500 000 wons (~1137 dollars)" As soon as the man shouted, Jungkook gripped his tight tightly and felt something burning inside of him. He looked down before looking back toward her only to see her desperate eyes begging for help and her body asking for freedom from this place.