Chapter 23

Jin's POV

"You're lucky I love you. Mornings are the devil!" Hoseok - the King of over exaggeration. Definitely not a morning person but he'll be happy later.

"Okay you take this box and I'll get that one to Kallie." The plan was in action, just a bit of set up this morning then come this afternoon it was all go.

I was up and out so early this morning I was grateful I didn't have to face Namjoon. It had been a rough night for everyone and I really didn't need to feel the brunt of his wrath, not today. Today was going to be a happy day.
Kallie met me at the door with a smile.

"I love your outfit! Super cute." I was grateful for her peppy attitude.

In all honesty I spent way too long deciding what to wear today, it was my first day back with my new wardrobe and I actually debated for a while about whether to just put on a hoodie and shorts and call it a day but eventually I decided on jeans, t-shirt and a jacket. 

We set up and made our way to homeroom. I was actually surprised at the amount of people that smiled at me, even Brittany, captain of the cheerleaders, gave me an approving nod. Everything was going well until we got to Kallie's locker. She stood there shaking as she saw what someone had stuck to the front.

It was a print out of the schools mascot, an English bulldog, with Kallie's yearbook picture photo-shopped onto the head. Hoseok grabbed it and ripped it off, tearing it in two as he did.

I scanned around knowing the dickhead that would find something like this funny would definitely stick around to see the fruits of their labour.

Sure enough I spot three acne covered bell-ends sniggering at the outside of the guys toilets. I look back at Kallie and can see she's desperately trying to hold it together, the tears becoming visible as she tries so hard to keep them in.

I march straight over to them and they look slightly taken aback that it's me that came for them.

"Was this you?!" I scream snatching the half torn piece of paper out of Hobi's hand and shoving it in their faces.

None of them say anything but they all glance at each other and smile. I look them over, they definitely weren't at the party, they look to be younger than us by a year or so.

"Apologise to her. Now." I say pointing at Kallie who is holding onto Hobi like she could collapse at any moment.

The eternal virgin in the middle is the first to talk.

"I'm not apologising to a dog. Look at it! It should be grateful I made it a pure breed, it would have been better suited to make her some flea ridden mutt!"

Just as I'm thinking about adding this twat to my growing list of boys I've kneed in the balls a voice bellows from behind me.

"What the fuck did you just say to her?!" I turn around and see Namjoon and Yoongi behind me. I can't see which one is angrier. Yoongi grabs my hand and pulls the paper from it. He hands it to Namjoon and realisation hits them both.

Namjoon looks at Kallie, he can see the hurt in her face, he brushes his thumb across her cheek as the tears final start to fall.

"You three tried out for the team last week didn't you? Have you been initiated yet?" All three boys shake their heads but they're looking at Namjoon and Yoongi like they're gods. I wonder if they did this to Kallie thinking it would get them in with the team.

"You know what we haven't done in a while Yoongi. A baptism." He says through his ever growing smile. Yoongi's eyes light up at the word.

A few more people begin to gather. Jackson among them as he looks at the paper in Namjoon's hand and realises his part in this as well.

I'm almost run over as Namjoon, Yoongi and Jackson grab a boy each and drag them into the toilets. It takes a minute but after the screams and flushing stops the three boys re-emerge soaking wet with a slight tinge of blue to their hair, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jackson following proudly behind them.

Namjoon walks straight up to Kallie "I'm sorry. Word should spread quick but if you get anymore shit tell me."

Kallie nods but I can still see she's been shaken up. The bell rings for homeroom and the crowd disperses. Namjoon refuses to meet my eyes before he turns and walks away.

Yoongi stops me. He doesn't say anything, just steps back and looks me up and down before giving me a chefs kiss. I put two fingers in my mouth and pretend to gag then grab Hobi's hand and walk off.

************

The rest of the day wasn't nearly as eventful but me and Hobi spent most of lunch hunting down every vengeful person we could find for later.

I'd finally made it to last period – Bio. I was one of the first to arrive and took my favourite seat right in the back corner. Kallie came in soon after and took the seat in front of me. Although I was glad for the company it did mean I'd have to sit behind Namjoon. Not exactly ideal at the moment.

I was engulfed in the shadow of Yoongi's giant form as he sat in the seat next to me.

"And how is my perfect partner this fine day?" He asked tipping his invisible hat and acting like some western cowboy down at the drinking hole.

I just rolled my eyes and decided to ignore him until further notice.

As we started on the project I was pleasantly surprised by Yoongi. He had done the reading and his own research, he'd even made flash cards with different options for me to choose from.

We worked well, better than I thought we would. I glanced at Namjoon but he never even attempted to turn around. I couldn't understand why I was hurt by the way he was being, I was the one who chose this. Still, there's no need to be such an ignorant prick.

"So how are you two back to being buddies all of a sudden?" I ask Yoongi whilst nodding towards Namjoon.

He smiled. "He can never stay mad at me. Look at this face, who could ever stay mad at these pool-of-chocolate eyes?" He says whilst fluttering his long eye lashes at me. I shove him hard enough in response he almost falls out of his chair.

"So this dirty text I was supposed to get? I still haven't had anything." Yoongi spoke whilst wiggling his eyebrows at me. Why does he have to do that?

"Is everything with you sexual?" I remark back.

"It is when it comes to you." He taunted.

Just as I was about to tell him he was the last guy on earth I'd let between my legs the bell rang for the end of the day.

Namjoon threw himself out of his seat and walked out with Yoongi shouting after him. From his behaviour I'm going to guess he was listening to us but it wasn't my issue.

Kallie grabbed my hand and my attention.

"You ready?!" She practically shrieked with excitement. I couldn't help the giant grin that spread across my face.

"Let's go!"