"I don't love him"

"What, Ma'am aap kya keh rahe ho??Ma'am  I can ever cheat him" said by the 15 year old crying Akshara ..

Flashback 

Akshara and Abhimanyu were in 10th class and they fell in love with each other . They used to study together but somehow people around them, didn't like their closeness..

One day, Ananya , the sole enemy of Akshara complained the dean about their closeness.

The dean was a womanizer because of that..
He called Akshara in the Principal Office..

"Akshara!! I know you love Abhimanyu, but i will come to the point.. I want that you should tell Abhimanyu that you don't love him and you were just using him for fun... ".. Said in a arrogant tone..

" No... Sir I can't do this, He loves me, I love him,....
Said in a fierce tone..

"You are making my patience loose, you want me to tell this your parents.. "
Said by the dean..

The word 'parents' hit Akshara badly and she became to sobbing..

"So, Akshara , Tum bas yahan boldo that I don't love Abhimanyu and....
After that I will handle. "

After thinking for good 30 minutes, she agreed to say this..

With a blink of eye, Ananya came with Abhimanyu to the Principal's office..

Meanwhile here..

"I don't love Abhimanyu, I was just using him for fun and everybody was giving me attention"
Akshara said in a heavy tone...

Abhimanyu was fierce in anger..

"Akshara!!! "

Akshara stood still as some sort of bomb had thrown on her.. She faced him and saw his fierce eyes who had only pain..
Her heart wrenched seeing his painful eyes..

(Please use this 🔊🔊)

"Akshara!! Please kehdo ye jhoot hain, You know I love you,.. I know Akshara Singhania loves Abhimanyu Birla and Abhimanyu Birla loves Akshara Singhania"...

" I am sorry, Abhimanyu, I don't love you not like you.. "

"Toh yeh sab kya tha?? Itne din?? What was that? Huh.!!
Tell me dammit!?? "

"That... Was.. A dare.. "

"Bas!!! ""

Flashback ends...

Akshara who was living in the guilt ....

Meanwhile with Abhimanyu..

Abhimanyu was heart broken as he loved only one girl Akshara and will only love her..
She could use him for dare, for fun but he love her to the core...

He was currently in Mumbai and was doing his MBBS in cardio.. His father wanted to make him Cardiologist and he also wanted to pursue this career...

Akshara...

She is currently living in Mumbai with a broken heart and a fake smile...

She was doing her MBBS in gyanec ...

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 week later,

Akshara was currently wanted to join her new college ,

"DU COLLEGE" 

NOT KNOWING THAT ABHIMANYU ALSO STUDIES IN THAT COLLEGE ONLY........

{Guys,it is just a name of a college}

......................................................................................................................................................

Will this create a reunion of two disturbed souls...