Worst Breakdown

Guys, Use this music as Background!!.
_____________________________

After a bit chit-chat..
The Peoples have an awkwardness between them so, they tried to open up their lives..

"Akshara Ji!! Aap apni life ke baare inhein btaiye!! ".
Abhinav said as he knows she won't open her feelings until someone force her..

"Abhinav Ji!! Ma.. In k-aise?? " Akshara said hesitantly as she don't want to show her worst mental breakdown in front of Abhimanyu..

"Akshu!! Please btao! "
Abhinav said calmly..

Akshara had to speak up as Abhinav rarely speaks Akshu,, Sometimes when he had to force her about her good...

"I was born in Udaipur, Mere parents ka naam
Kartik Singhania and Naira Singhania.. Mere do siblings hain
Kaira Singhania
Ajay Singhania..
I am the eldest ...
Mere parents were involved in businesses...

My Mom was a trained dancer and she used to run a company..
Akshara Music and Dance Academy..

Hum hamesha wahan jaate the..
15 November, the worst day of my life, WORST...
Mom wahan dance sikha rahi thi bacho ko..
Ekdam se firing shuru ho gayi.. Bad main pta chala kiya wo Terrorist attack tha, Wo log apni baat man wane ke liye, Bacho ko staff ko hostages bana ke rakha..

12 hours.. 12 FREAKING HOURS!! ..
Fhir mom ne unhein wahan se nikalne ka socha.. Aur wo usme kamyaab bhi huin but hume hamari Maa ko khona pada..

I was 12 that time..
Kaira was 7..
Ajay was 5 ...

Papa ne bohut koshish ki but.. Hota hain na ek Maa ki jagah koi nhi le pata...

Par maine bohut try kiya ki Kaira aur Ajay ko maa ki kami mehsoos na hone dun...

Bas yahi hain mere zindagi ka brief chapter, jisse aaj tak maine Abhinav Ji ke samne disclose kiya hain.. Aaj ap log ke saamne bhi kar diya..."
Akshu said while crying and Abhinav was rubbing her shoulders trying to comfort her...

Abhimanyu knows her past but he never knew that his girl buries so much pain in her heart..
He thought he was not capable of Akshara, he doesn't deserve Akshara..

While Akshara cries on Abhinav's chest..
Soon,  her cries turn to silent sobs..

"Aarohi!! Iski meds le aao"..
Abhinav said while wiping her tears as well as his tears..

Aarohi brought her meds and Abhi and Aarav were about to go but Neil stopped them as it was Dark night and it was not safe..

They already have taken the leave , so they can have  a night out with them...

_____________________________