Pyaar toh hain!!

"Abhi!! "... Akshara said in a helpless tone trying to make the situation better..

"Abhimanyu!! Mujhe Abhi wahi log bulate hain, Jo meri feelings ke sath nhi khelte hain!! Get this into your mind!! "...... Abhi said this while making him control in his anger, as he don't want to bash out in the corridor..

Suddenly a voice, broke their trance...

"Akshara Ji!! Aap late ho gayi hain!! Chaliye?? ".....
Abhinav said to ease the situation....

"New Boyfriend!! Ab kiski feelings ke sath khel rahi ho?? ".... He said to make her feel guilty..

"Dost hain mera!!"....
She wanted to slap him but stopped herself knowing she herself made this image in his mind..
He is not to be blamed.. He is suffering from childhood..

First, her mother left him,
His father tried to fill the void space of a mother but he failed..

Second, Akshara left him..

Making a image that he is not the worthy of affection, care, love, anything..

Wo iss ke kaabil nhi hain!!.
(Is that so Guys💗😰😰)

"Akshara Ji!! Chaliye! "...
Abhinav said to make Akshara realise that she is late..

"Chaliye!! abhinav ji! ".....

And soon, Akshara faded from his eyes, he really wanted to talk to her, hug her, but then he saw that scene when she insulted his love..

Time skip to the evening...
Kairav, Neil and Abhimanyu were working on a project..

Suddenly, the door opened and Abhimanyu saw the finest creation of God,
Her Akshara

"Kairav!! Neil!! Tum dono ko Anisha aur Arohi bula rahi hain!! .... ""
Akshara said trying to tease them...

"Thank God!! Inhe hamari yaad toh aayi!! "
Kairav said helplessly..

"Chalo Kairav!! Hum room exchange kar lete hain!! ... "
Kyun Akshara!!?? "....

"Matlab!??? "
Akshara said while understanding...

"Matlab ye hain ki Aap Abhinav , iss room main aa jao and,, Main aur Kairav uss room main chale jayenge!!
Neil tried to make her understand ...

Akshara stood in her horror.. Abhimanyu and Akshara in the same room...

" Akshara!! It's ok!! Aajao tum  hamare room main! "...
Abhimanyu tried to make Kairav and Neil happy..

Akshara just smiled and called Abhinav and told her to room to 296 room no...

Neil winked at Kairav to make him understand that their plan is working...

......................................................

Precap - Abhimanyu's Jealousy... ❤❤

And Inline comments are invited...