Betrayal

Manjari decided to tarnish Abhimanyu's character as his father has tarnished her character...

"Shanaya, I will call Abhimanyu and tell him to come at this address"
Manjari explained her plan..

"But How aunty?? He will not listen to you..! "
Shanaya said while getting tensed..

"Shanaya, I will threaten Abhimanyu with the name of Akshara. Don't worry wo Akshara ka naam sunte hi bhaage chale aayega"
Manjari smirked..

"Ok Aunty!! "
Shanaya said and they started executing their plan..

Manjari called Abhimanyu..

Ab : Hello!! Who's there???

M : Akshara is with us, If you want her alive, come at XXX address..

Ab : But!!.

Abhimanyu was about to answer but Manjari cut the call..

"Akshara, No no main akshara ko kuch nhi hone dunga, Akshi yarr.. "
Abhimanyu said while his heart was beating so rapidly as it was about to explode..

After some time,,

Abhimanyu entered the isolated place ..
Suddenly, a iron stick was being hit to his head..
And he became unconscious..

After a while..

He opened his eyes to found himself without the shirt and Shanaya was crying with a sheet wrapping around her body..

He spots Akshara crying profusely and their friends..

Then, his eyes layed to the woman who was tending his wounds Manjari..

"Door hato!! Go away!! " Abhimanyu said while getting tensed as he don't want to see thier friends his breakdown..

"Beta!! Sun toh" Manjari said..

"Nhi kuch nhi sunna mujhe!!"
Abhimanyu while getting tensed ..

_____________________________

Four days after that incident..

Vivek Raichand filled a case against Abhimanyu ..
Case - He raped his daughter..

And there were two options..
To rot Abhimanyu in jail Or to marry his daughter..

Abhimanyu 's reputation was finished in the Medical college, only his and Akshara's friends used to roam around him..

He didn't spot Akshara in these four days.. He started getting restless day by day as he thought she would leave him again...

"Bro!! Where are you lost, Don't worry sab thik ho jayega, Tu tension mat le hum hain na ''
Aarav said while controlling him from saying that Akshara is gathering proofs against Shanaya..

Yes, Akshara is gathering proofs and she is not going in front of Abhimanyu as she can't see him in pain..

He would cry his heart out seeing her and would trigger one more pain by seeing her..
He wants her and don't at the same time..

____________________________

Guys,

Xoxo
Signing off..
🙃