Why??

A vase fell creating a shattering sound..
They looked up to see a tearing Akshara.

She looked baffled but serene.. Her face has emotions but not enough for Abhimanyu to understand.

“How Dare You.. Abhimanyu Birla... You used your mother to get rid off me.. And I thought I hurted you...
Huh?? ”- she held his collars, forcing him to speak.

But she met with his silence. And Abhimanyu was beyond hurt. He knew someday she will find out about his mother.. He never had the courage to tell her about his mother.!

How she left his own kid in the realm of darkness. How she push her 4 year old kid in a pit of anxiety, depression.

He was scared, thinking that if Akshara left him, knowing about his mother. What if she thinks he would cheat her in the same way just like his mother did..

Sometime blood relation sucks.. And that is in the case of Manjari and Abhimanyu.

Akshara met with his silence and she took his silence in other way..

A thunderous slap sound was heard and Abhimanyu looked up to see that Akshara slapped the Principal..

“This is how you wanted me to speak.. Right??!! ”- she left a dark chuckle, snatching his phone..

She turned the screen to Abhi. And he saw his mother listening to the conversation.

It was the same number which he saw at that time..

Akshara declined the call and caressed his cheeks.

“I am sorry.. I shouted at you..!! ”- she sealed her lips with him, taking out all the frustration, hurt.

He did the same, picking her up in the air.

She tapped his shoulder and he left her giving a suck to her lower lip.

“It's okay jaan....I am...!! ”- he was cut off by some media taking their pictures.

Abhimanyu understood why they were here.. Shanaya’s case..

“You are the rapist of Shanaya Raichand.. And now you are using a new victim.. ”- a reporter shot a question at him while the other waiting for a answer.

“I'll give you the answers..!”- she said loudly, her face had a determination.

“And who are you to speak for him..?? ”- the same reporter questioned her..

“His fiance..His soon to be wife.. Any problem now?? ”- her lips curved into a smirk when all of them zipped up their mouths.

She clearly dropped the bomb over them as well as Abhimanyu.

Shock was an understatement for him.. He was beyond shocked.

“Jhoot bolna band karo Akshara..!! ”- a loud yet trembled voice came, grabbing their attention..

____________________________