Let him go..

The story starts from Akshara going Lifeline Hospital..

_____________________________

"Abhi!! Abhi!! " Akshara said while wiping her tears..

"Ma'am!! "

Her trance was broken by a nurse...

"Ji!! Main Aksha-ra huin!! Wo Abhima-nyu Bi-rla ka acc-ident hua tha!!".
Akshara said while hiccups in between  ...

" Ma'am!! Don't worry! He just have some bruise on the head,, His room no. Is 216! "..

Akshara ran towards the room 216 to ease her heart that was beating rapidly..

_____________________________
Akshara didn't said anything to him and went inside the room... She felt like she had got heart attack looking at the scene in front of
her eyes .....

Tears were rolling from her
eyes..she took baby steps to go near the bed...where a man whom she had fallen in love at first sight..who had
made her think that how it feels to be loved unconditionally and fight for your dreams and wishes and whom she used to call docman was lying lifelessly with all the machines attached to him...
By the time, she reached
Her heart stopped for a second..

He was laying lifelessly like he doesn't want to live in this cruel world...

She went to him and gently stroked his hairs...

"Kya halat banali hain!! Abhi tumne apni! Huh?? .
Tum the jo hamesha mujhe protect karte the aur aaj! "..

Really when you saw the side of a person who is protective, possessive and stood still like a rock.. And now you have to him laying lifelessly on the bed..
It hurts 💔💔💔

_____________________________

It was a draft because I wanted to write more but...

Xoxo
Signing off..