Truth is finally out!

She walked onto the carpet and saw that everyone's eyes was on her.. Her hands went to his ...

Abhimanyu didn't want to come in this school again, but some memories in still attached to this school, like finding his few friends, his soul mate Akshara, his worst heartbreak..

Abhinav was so happy seeing his bff with her bf. He always wanted her to be happy..
She didn't know he also studied in this school.. But he is finally here..
She is glad that he is there with her, providing silent support.

On the other hand, Ananya in a simple red saree entered the hall. Her eyes fell on thr girl, whom she hated from the bottom of her heart. Her eyes widened as she saw Abhimanyu and Akshara together. They were not together Right!!

Meanwhile, AbhiRa were completely lost in each other, holding hands, kissed each other occasionally behind everyone's eyes.

Some were happy to see them together while some were jealous.

Akshara saw a group of girls, it was 4 girls.
A girl noticed her and went to her. Akshara launched herself in the arms of girl.

"Sonia!! Kaisi h Tu! "- she broke the hug, cupping her face and asking about her well being.

"Bilkul thik huin... Akshuu.. Tu bta tu kaisi hain..?? "- she said while her eyes layed on Abhimanyu.

"Main bhi thik huin Sonia."- she dragged her to her other friends as they enjoy with their friends in the party.

Abhimanyu was going to the boys' washroom. He saw our Dean was talking go someone. He doesn't was eavesdrop but he was talking about Akshara, that made him stop.

“Ma'am!! Apke ek baar kehne pe.. Maine woh sb kiya tha..!! Akshara and Abhimanyu ko bewajah alag kiya tha..!! But ab main isme apka sath nhi de skta.. ”- his words rang in Abhimanyu’s eyes.

His eyes was full of rage, anger, hurt. He went to him in three long strides. And snatched his phone.
He saw the number of the person.
He knew the number. He memorized it when he was 4 years old. It was his mother.
He memorized it because of he will lost somewhere, he could call her.
He laughed at the irony, it was her same mother whome for he hoped for being a savior instead she became a destroyer of his life.

“Sir!! Mom ne apko bola tha.. Mujhe aur Akshu ko alag krne ke liye..?? ”- his voice held hurt.
The dean decided to tell everything.

“Haan!! Tumhari Mom ne mujhe kaha tha, aur Ananya toh bs ek mediator thi.. Uss din tumhari din ne mujhe 2 lakh cash diye the. To do that work.. ”- his head went down in shame.

A vase fell down, broken into pieces. They turned to find....