Would you Mind??!!

It has been 1 week since the incident had happened..
Akshara has gathered enough proofs against Shanaya and she was so nervous to be present in front of Abhimanyu..

At Night,
She sneakily entered his room and was hell shocked by the scene infront of her eyes...
His room was a mess..

Every single thing was out of place. Scattered on the floor.
She couldn't believe her eyes her Abhi, who never tolerated even a single needle out of place was living in THAT mess for a past week..

She turned her attention back to Abhimanyu who still has a notice her presence ...
On closer inspection here she realised that her Abhimanyu was silently
crying..

"Abhi.... " - she addressed hum in the softest tone possible, finally having his attention..

Abhi looked up at Akshara in surprise and sat up..
He quickly wiping the tears from his face..

Akshara's eyes widened at the realization.. The truth is that Abhimanyu didn't stormed out of the room seeing her...
He was still silently sobbing keeping his head on his knees..

She was like someone stabbed her heart multiple times.. HOW COULD SHE NOT THOUGHT ABOUT HIS. CONDITIONS..
She was so angry on herself.. For the first time in her life, she want to kill herself..

"Abhi..."- Akshara spoke in the gentlest tone possible, not wanting to scare him.

Abhimanyu understood his Akshu's voice, but deciding to keep himself silent..

Akshara went to him and placed her fingers on his chin, and made him looked in her eyes.. She wanted him to see the LOVE, CARE, PASSION for Him only..

"Abhi, I am sorry.. Mujhe 8 saal pehle wo sab nhi karna chahiye tha.. Mujhe pata hain tum bohut hurt hue, Par tumhain asliyat nhi ptaa.. "- Akshara finally told the truth to him..

"Akshara, Please mujhe wo sab yaad nhi karna hain.. I don't want to talk to you "- Abhimanyu wanted to be the most rude tone of his voice, but in return he said in the softest tone.. ALAS!!

"Abhi sunno, Uss din Ananya ne principal ko hamari complain kar di thi aur unhone mujhe kaha to..
To say that I don't love you or like you..
I am not justifying myself, I am just telling you the truth..
Main tumse kal bhi pyaar karti thi, aaj bhi karti huin, aur karti rahungi..
Chahe kuch bhi hojaye!! "- Akshara felt like some sort of burden is slipped out of her shoulders.. She felt light, alive. Like some kind of blockage is free now..

Here Abhimanyu was crying, listening their past.. .

~~
Sun rays fell on Akshara's face and she slowly opened her eyes and looked at the most beautiful face ever..

Abhimanyu was sleeping with a care-free face and a smile.. His hands were on her waist and her hands on his chest..

Likewise, Abhimanyu opened his eyes and found her staring at him and her brown orbs held so much love, passion , care for just him..
He wanted to kiss her but stopped himself as he doesn't want to feel her uncomfortable..
But to his surprise,

Their lips met..

Her lips were the silky against his.. Abhimanyu hovered about her and slided his hand in her shirt, while she moaned..

Soon, a knock on the door broke their trance and Abhimanyu went to check..

Neil, with a teasing smile on his face came up on the door to take Akshara with him..
As, Abhinav is waiting for her to tell something..

She felt embarrassed as she thought how Abhimanyu felt jealous...

~
Akshara was hella shocked, their school has organized a reunion for the 2012 batch..