Court (Pick/Rome)

Rome puffed out his cheeks, watching Emma and Porsche flirting right before his eyes. It wasn't fair. Why his best friend could be courted while he had to chase after grumpy Pick? Rome looked to his right, where Pick munched on the cupcakes he had baked this morning. Rome rolled his eyes, annoyed. Didn't he say they were ugly and so-so? He felt like crying. Taking a deep breath, he stood up, letting the chair slammed into the wall behind him. The whole club room fell silent, and numerous eyes focused on him. Even Pick stopped eating and glanced at him. Rome couldn't take it anymore. 

"I am going to kill myself. No need to look for my body." He announced before he picked up his bag and stormed out of the room. 

Rome ran out of the building without an idea where to go. He just wanted to get away from the flirty couple and his crush. Why was everything so difficult for him? Why can't he be happy for once without unnecessary heartache? Rome wandered around the campus, stopping at the football field. He climbed on the bleachers, watching the bunch of guys training. He sighed. At least he could ogle at the half-naked men to distract himself. 

"Shorty!" Pick's annoyed voice called him, and Rome wanted to kick his ass. 

"Here you are," Pick growled, but he seemed relieved too. Rome didn't pay any attention to him, focusing on the shirtless football player who just got closer to them. 

"Don't ignore me." Pick shook his shoulder.

"Leave me alone." Rome snapped at him. The older man must have been startled by his sudden outburst because his hand had disappeared from his shoulder. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Pick stood in front of him, blocking his view. 

"Nothing, you all are just annoying. Stepp aside. I can't see." Rome frowned. 

"What are you looking at?" Pick asked without moving an inch. 

"Naked men." Rome rolled his eyes before he attempted to push Pick away, but to no avail. His senior was stronger and effortlessly overpowered him. 

"I thought you wanted to kill yourself?" Pick's eyebrow raised.

"Can't I see nice abbs before dying?" Rome huffed, trying to get his hands out of Pick's tight grip. 

"You can't." Pick hauled him onto his feet, crushing their lips together. Rome's eyes went wide. What the fuck was happening. 

"You are mine." Pick declared when their separated. Rome was so confused he just nodded in agreement. He will need an explanation.