Chaste (Pick/Rome)

Author's note: Part 11/?? of Pick/Rome as part-timers. 

Pick was beyond nervous. He looked at the clothes scattered on his bed and floor, sighing deeply. He had nothing to wear and only an hour to pick Rome up for the date. Pick had already planned where to take his cute crush. 

First stop: Park. They can walk hand in hand around and get coffee from the small coffee stand. Find an empty bench near the pond, talk and watch the beautiful scenery while drinking coffee.

Second stop: Restaurant, because he can't let Rome starve after the walk. He couldn't afford anything fancy. And he doubted Rome like these expensive restaurants. 

Third stop: Ice cream. Pick learned his adorable coworker loved ice cream, so there was no way they would miss it on their date. 

And lastly, he will take Rome home. And maybe Rome agrees to another date. And perhaps he leaves a chaste kiss on his cheek or better on the lips as thank you before he disappears inside the house with flushed cheeks. 

Pick was grinning at his master plan when his father interrupted him. 

"Pick, what's with this mess?" 

"Nothing?" Pick tried to play it off. His father looked him up and down before his eyebrow raised knowingly. 

"I would go with the black jeans and that red Hawaiian shirt. Leave the first three buttons open." He pointed at the pile on the bed. 

"And Pick. I want to meet him soon." He winked.

"How do you know?" Pick eyes went wide.

"I have my ways." His father grinned before leaving his son alone. Pick stood frozen on the spot, trying to process the whole situation. The realization hit him like a truck. 

"I am going to kill you, Porsche."