Captivate (Pick/Rome)

Author's note:  Part 10/?? of Pick/Rome as part-timers story. 

Pick watched Din until he left the cafe. That guy had his eyes glued to Rome for almost an hour, and Pick understood him. It was so easy to get captivated by the young barista's charm. 

"Are you okay, P'Pick?" Rome asked worriedly. 

"I don't know." He answered honestly. Rome's eyes widened in concern as he rushed to his side. Soon the soft palm landed on his forehead and cheeks, searching for the hint of his temperature rising. Pick had to smile at that. Rome was so cute being worried. 

"You don't seem to have a fever," Rome noted. Pick shook his head, capturing the tiny hand and squeezing it more to his face. His eyes didn't leave Rome's as he slowly dragged his palm towards his mouth, kissing the soft skin. The cute junior blushed violently, shining more adorably in Pick's eyes. 

"You are beautiful." Pick breath out, smiling. 

"P'Pick." Rome squeaked, removing his hand from his grip. He was about to run away from him, but Pick quickly stopped him, wrapping his long arm around Rome's petite waist.  

"Will you go on a date with me?" Pick asked. He couldn't let the chance slip. Rome blinked at him a few times, barely managing to stop his mouth from grinding. 

"I would love to." He agreed, making Pick's heart skip a beat.