chapter 11

Flash back

A man was preparing for his wedding happily with a constant smile on his face and blushing himself.

Yes the man was manik

Manik - why do I think I look more handsome today.

Manik Mom - because my boy is already handsome and in this special day added glow to my boys face.

"Mom where is yuvaan" manik grinned

He will be Here, driver has gone to pick him up

Manik I think you should wear this brooch, this suits the sherwani well.

Mom,harika chose this for me. I think it's more than perfect.

Manik, you have never disappointed me  , you and yuvaan were the best. Now im going to be a mother in law. I truly missing your father's presence.

Mom,dad will be blessing us. I'm sure he is happy with my decision of marrying harika. She is the best.

OK ok don't delay yourself.

I will be quick, first go and check on harika. It's been a week since I saw her due to the old rituals. I can't wait to see her. He said beaming with happiness and his face dwelling with the love for harika.

Harika was getting ready on another room.

Her dad came to see her

Dad

My baby girl is looking perfect, you are looking so beautiful. You are looking just like your mom.

Dad, but something is doesn't settling with me. Am I doing right. This responsibilities and this much pride can i carry this.

No one can other than my daughter, her father said proudly.

Harika smiled to the fullest. When her stepmother came she abruptly stopped her smile.

Dad, I need some privacy before marriage.

OK ok my princess, no no to be queen. We are moving out. Get ready well.

Manik is eagerly waiting to see you in this bridal form.

You are looking so beautiful harika vinusha stated but harika didn't minded her.

Here manik was very much excited for his marriage.

As per manik wish when manik mom went to see harika. She is not there.

She thought she might be in her dad room to see him.

Time for the marriage began and the rituals started pandit called manik to the mandap.

After some time pandit called the bride to the mandap when she was called she was not there.

Manik looked discontent and waiting for her patiently.

Her stepmother was nervous and went to her dad to inform this that harika was no where to be found. She is nervous herself.

This is not a small thing, manik is the future king to this kingdom. They can even have their head for what just happened. She got herself disappeared.

Harika dad straightly went to dadi and informed about this and he fell of on her feet for forgiveness.

Dadi couldn't think of any thing else or she couldn't find any type of way out of this.

Go and call suvarnika Here.

He went to get her here but at the same time nandhini came there to call dadi to the mandap.

Dadi looked at her intensely poor girl didn't know what was coming up to her.

Dadi mind worked in a crooked way and  she nicely called nandhini to sit down beside her.

Nandhini was just 15 at that time and she is with her sick granddad. Dadi used this against her.

Before they could talk anything , they heard some one banging the door profusely. It was Non other than manik mom.

When harika dad informed her the news while climbing the stairs.she felt like the world crumbled on her head. She could barely make herself move to get here.

She started banging dadi room door and a sudden silent she went to see manik who was waiting in mandap for harika.

The media who were covering every inch of the marriage.

Dadi didn't opened the door but she voiced out to wait for her.

Here nandhini who doesn't even know what was going on just sitting and looking at dadi to speak.

You know me right

Yes, greetings raniji did I do anything wrong.

No no you did nothing wrong, it's me who is wrong and seeking help from you.

What ? From me? Help ? Nandhini couldn't even think of something like this. Raniji is asking help from here.

Even though she is here for months but she know they are filthy rich and respected ones. They gave her space to stay here.

If I can I will surely help

Yes yes you can, I know it's must be shocking to you to hear but hear me.

I want you to wear the bridal dress and sit beside manik for an hour Till the marriage done.

What ? Are you asking me to marry him.

No, no please understand his bride had runaway. You know how reputable our family is.

Why not stop the marriage?

This is complicated you can't understand, this media and people with bash our family and this issue will be forever remembered. That manik bride ran away.

I assure you that no one will know about anything other than me. I want you to help me on this.

I will take care of your education and your granddad who needs treatment I will arrange everything for you.

Just you need to do is sit beside manik and I will send you some where else after this marriage.

Like substitute you have to replace her.

Nandhini who doesn't know the seriousness of marriage, she accepted to her terms.

You will not spoke a word ok

Nandhini nodded her head.

After few minutes dadi opened the door for suvarnika. She was shocked to see the bride inside dadi room.

What was harika doing here?

It is not harika

Harika dad too got shocked but later dadi explained everything.

Mom this can't be done.

Yes raniji it could land up us in trouble , what if this girl exposed herself.

Just do what I'm saying, we can't let manik bashed in media and you she flickered her finger towards harika dad and said you have no rights to suggest me anything.

Just do as I say, she is harika for now.

Hi guys

Did you liked the twist

Harika reason to ran away from her marriage will be itching in your mind.

It will be revealed in next chapter.

Next chapter manan marriage

Who are all excited.

Do vote and comment

Do follow me