chapter 13

Nandhini was between both of the brothers.

Manik mom didn't like her sons fighting over a girl in which she couldn't stand for.

Just stop it, none of you have any rights on me

Leave me

Both of them left her but manik held by neck with a hold that both of their breath hitched, nandhini felt intimated by this.

Don't you think of running away from me anymore

You are no one to me, she could barely speak.

Bhai

Shut up, I don't like interference between me and my wife manik roared like a lion which made nandhini flinch and kinda scared.

If it's true you wouldn't be keeping the mangalsutra and you wouldn't run away the next day from here.

As far I get to know you didn't even took a penny from our family for what you did right.

Nandhini gulped

Nandhini what's between us is only between us I don't like someone sees or interfering it. Go to our room and we will talk about it later

Our room ?

Yes, I don't like my wife staying apart from me. I already moved your things to my room.

Manik smirked and moved away

Here in harika house

Her dad was more than furious

It's all because of you, it's all because of you

Dad, I'm sorry. I paid for all my mistakes.

I truly love manik dad

This doesn't came to your mind before running from the marriage.

I was wrong.

After all my pleads manik mom didn't let him get divorce from you, it's been 8 years bloody 8 years you still couldn't win over him back.

You useless girl, now you are saying you love him.

All these years, he is searching for her. Now she is right before him. He won't even glance you hereafter.

Dad, she cried

Harika let's finish this, still you are his wife before the world.

Let's kill him and you can became queen to that empire and his property's.

Dad please I have wronged him so much, I can't bear to see him dead.

Vinusha came between both father and daughter duo, harika you can never get that place.

Let's leave this, we will talk about it later.

Harika you should be there, go there

Harika wiped her tears and went back to manik house

Darling, we will make her understand. Don't worry.

Vinu , she is my precious little thing but she hurts me everytime.

Vinusha kissed him to distract him

Here Harika is hesitating to get in but she has to

She want manik and manik only loves her. It was his ego, he can never hurt her.

He is always loyal to her even after she betrayed him. He is still the same. He never acknowledged any other girl these years who tries to throw themselves to him.

She went inside to see noone there, she gained courage and slowly climbed up the stairs.

She gulped a bit and with all her might, she knocked manik room.

Manik , manik... I just want to talk to you. Please open the door.

Nandhini knows what waiting for her, inspite of all these she opened the door not wanting make harika feel bad.

He is not here

Why the hell are you here?

Where do you think, she have to be?

Manik

I think you have forgotten, you don't have the right to call me like that

Please understand, I was wrong but I changed. I love you

Do you think I'm optional, oh I want him now. I'm not remember, I always believed in love after marriage.

I liked you and wanted to be my wife. But now you aren't my wife she is.

I love my wife

You better make your life better with someone else.

I suppose you should leave now, I have some important things to discuss with my wife.

Nandhini eyes gauged out hearing this

I will never let you be with her

I didn't ask you permission, who are you? If it's not my mom who let you stay here. I would have thrown you out for the way you are talking with me.

Get lost

Harika fumed and went away from there.

Manik came in and locked the door and went to washroom.

Nandhini was nervous and scared, she was sitting at a corner of bed like she will fall down any minute.

Manik came out with t-shirt and a short. This is the first time she is seeing him in this attire.

What? Manik asked her

Nandhini averted her gaze and looked down at floor.

So you are checking me out, that's nice.

No no I'm not , what are you speaking?

It's not wrong you know, you are checking out your husband not any other one.

Nandhini kept quiet not answering him because she knows what ever she say he  will tease her for sure

Nandhini this room is sound proof, I don't want anything happens between us to go out.

Nandhini looked him with horror

I think, he slowly sat down on the bed beside her.

What ?

I think we need to know eachother before starting our life. Let's have a space now and that space will be soon filled up.

Nandhini let a out a breath relieved.

Manik, she cut off herself. Maharaj

Manik kept his finger on her mouth

Manik is fine more than fine, if you want you can call me with nick names as you like.

Even it's embarrassing I will not stop you from it. This is exclusive, nobody other than you have this choice.

Even I have one for you

As far I don't know your name, I always called you yume in my mind

Yume means dream you are my dream, now you are in front of me. I seems to like your name very much.

Nandhu

Nandhini couldn't even speak his love for her making her stumble and making her fall for him.

Won't you call me by name

Manik

Manik went closer to her , nandhini closed her eyes.

Do vote and comment

Do follow me