chapter 12

Harika was pacing here and there. She is quiet confused.

In college she only spoke with manik as he is the prince of her native but her father wanted her to befriend manik.

Later forced her to love manik, Saying he is a good person and he can make her happy.

She has seen in college manik is a premium class boy whose presence enlighted college and girls were crazy Over him.

He is best at everything be it sports or studies.  manik is a good friend to her. But he is not the boyfriend she wanted to have.

He is caring and lovable but not the guy she wants.

She planned to elope from this marriage. Her memory bubble broke suddenly.

A guy came and hugged her

The guy name is Kenny harika boy friend.

Babe , don't feel you did right.

What will you do marrying that useless fellow.

You deserve to enjoy your life and explore.

He doesn't even kissed you in  this two years how boring.

I don't know but I feel unhappy for betraying him.

You already betrayed him already when you let me fuck the hell out of you. He is never this good right.

He kissed her neck

There is plenty time for flight, shall we

I will make you forgot everything dear. Harika smiled and hugged him

That's like my girl, I love you.

Here manik was impatient. When he was about to get up from the mandap.

Harika yes nandhini in bridal dress came down in a gracefull way.

Manik couldn't find difference as the height was almost same and the heavy bridal with the head covering.

Manik can sense his heart fluttering and beating drums inside.

His wait is over, he was thinking of every possible way to kiss her and hold her tonight.

His love , his life is going to be his.

All the guys were more indulged in girls since Teenage but manik was waiting for his soul mate like his grandfather.

He is a one woman man, he wanted to share his every first thing with his wife. That's why he never even kissed harika.

Yes he kissed her in forehead as a token of love and express his feelings.

But nothing will be compared to his love for her.

His granddad always said nothing gives you the happiness than holding your partner hand with pride.

His marriage is going to happen in few minutes. He can't even believe it.

Nandhini came and sat beside him.

I can't wait to see you my love, he whispered in nandhini ear.

She is nervous and her heart beat quickened. She know she agreed to this but will she able to sit here?

Manik held her hand. He felt different it was more soft than usual self.

Manik looked at his mom and saw her little nervous and sad.

But his happiness blinded his eyes out of the circumstances.

Manik slightly bend down to reach his bride.

I love you, he softly caressed her hand.

Nandhini couldn't help but to feel goosebumps and guilty. She was cursing harika for dump this person in her mind.

Why are you silent, how did the express train stopped.

He was full in a teasing mood

He was keeping his hand on her thigh

Nandhini turned her head towards dadi.

Manik she won't run away, don't make her nervous dadi smiled at him

She is my bride, he intertwined their hands and Said proudly

At this time both dadi and his mom washed over with guilt at the same time felt bad for that girl who is sitting beside him.

Mom who is that girl

No one need to know this will remain just to me and me only

She stopped asking further

They focused on the marriage, here harika dad was burning inside but he can't do anything now.

This idea seemed profitable for him, all of them now seeing this girl as his daughter harika. He had to find his crazy daughter and has to put some sense to her.

Now also he has chance all he have to do is  beg for the forgiveness for his daughter.

His men's were already searching for his daughter his first worry is that no one should find her before me.

Pandit was chanting mantras and it was echoing in the whole marriage hall.

It was the time to take pheras, manik and nandhini were taking pheras manik is holding her hands tight while taking pheras

When he wore her mamgalsutra, a blast of flowers fall on them. Everyone where shocked with this.

This is one of the most beautiful day in my life, I'm so lucky to have you.

He held her and kissed her on forehead without Removing her face cover.

It was only to me to see your face today, exclusively only for me.

Nandhini trembled in her place, after sometime dadi said that harika had food poison that's why she is late and asked manik to let her take rest.

Present

But manik how did you know, she must have told you

I'm seeing everything nandhini from the day you came here, you were waiting for this right.

You were not the naive one anymore, you want this so badly right.

Dadi please stop, this is absolutely crazy what you did. She is a victim here.

If it's not yesterday I would have neve found it.

Yesterday after our converse, I saw nandhini was retiring to her room

I think she has came to meet me and went to her room but didn't knocked just opened it.

She was standing with the same mangalsutra I made for harika.

Today when I went to her room , I wanted to confirm it.

It was a hand made by myself it had some flaws and altered by me and i left a signature mark on it . I confirmed she is the one.

Please all of you just shut up, manik I did it for money nothing else.

You and I have nothing to do with eachother.

When she about to move manik held her hand and stopped her.

I haven't finished this

Bhai, it's wrong yuvaan gritted his teeth and held the other side of her hand

Do vote and comment

Do follow me