chapter 17

Nandhini hided her face in his chest out of embarrassment.

Nandhini - maharaj let me down.

Manik bent down and bited her earlobe, nandhini flinched and held his shoulder tight.

Manik - you really need some manners, maharaj Haan? He raised his eyebrows.

Nandhini - this is not right leave me

Manik - I don't find anything wrong in it.

He laid down her carefully slowly bend down and kissed her on left cheek and then slowly came down to her chest and kept his head Over there.

Nandhini closed her eyes shut and got nervous.

Manik - this is too much for now, I think I should leave.

Nandhini got embarrassed and looked down.

Manik - it's not you it's me, I couldn't control myself.

Nandhini eyes fall on the wedding pics on the wall.

Nandhini - when did you get to know it's not harika and it's someone else.

Manik rubbed his hands and sat down.

Manik - nandhini

Nandhini - please

Manik - the moment you kept your hand on me.

Nandhini - what?

Manik - I'm not sure but I know something was off and some difference but I was in such a Josh. I couldn't figure it.

Later that night when harika was not here, my mind started to question it but the answers were none.

Later my mom revealed that they swapped someone in harika place as she ran off from the wedding.

I couldn't comprehend my feelings, I couldn't believe it.

You what's the best part is ? I don't know and can't know who the hell she is.

But my mind didn't asked me to search harika, she could have expressed herself. She betrayed me for someone else.

Nandhini - don't you felt hatred towards me and seeing this photos didn't you feel betrayed that we ...

Manik - I can say it's my mom and dadi fault, no one would come and sit in a mandap and be someone wife as that instant

They must have hired someone for money.

You also did that for money right

Nandhini couldn't say anything and felt ashamed and trailed her head down

Nandhini - I was but there is a reason

Manik - yeah, your granddad right

Nandhini looked at him surprised.

Manik - I got to know after I knew you are my wife. You didn't took the money after your grandfather died you disappeared from here.

Nandhini - what I did was him but it couldn't save him then why will I need thar money

Why did you searched for me.

Manik - my mom and dad refused me to divorce her for the reputation later when they said you can divorce her and start a new life I didn't want that.

I never waited for the girl I married but I wanted to know who is it. I long left the idea of getting married and harika was in that place like a doll for showcase. I told her to start a new life but she was adamant.

You know some can't be changed

Nandhini - then, what changed now?

Manik - I think you has the answer why you ?

He said that casually and went off

Nandhini is still in that place trying to figure out what he was saying .

Nandhini - why he said like that?

What was that ...

Here on the other side

Harika dad was planning to stand in a election.

He wanted to be on a good side of manik, it's not easy but he has to

Right now harika is not in a good state of mind, she was on a revengeful mood. She was in a blood rage.

Vinusha placed her hand on his shoulder and caressed it getting him out of his thoughts.

Vinusha - Charan, what happened?

Charan - I don't know but manik is on my way always. I feel I should chop him into pieces. But I need his support on this election.

Vinusha - you need to make your daughter straight . She need some brains.

That girl wrapped manik around her finger, this girl couldn't.

If it's not us she might  have thrown out of that house now.

Charan - vinu , don't start it. Please pit some sense on her mind.

Vinusha - like she listens to me. I think you should speak to that girl.

Charan - not me, you have to

Vinusha - but how ?

Here in a mall

Yuvaan was shopping shoes for him, someone tapped his shoulder.

It was naira, she gave him a big smile. He just moved and started picking up new shoe.

Naira - don't you remember me?

Yuvaan - are you mad or something?

Naira - what?

Yuvaan - if I would have known you , i would have talked to you the second I saw you.

He left from there, Naira ran after him

Naira - hey, that night in bar you saved me.

Her friends came there

Bhavesh one of her friend

Bhavesh - why are you running behind him

Yuvaan - if you want to say thanks, you are welcome

As soon as he said this, he waved a bye and left from there.

Bhavesh - look at his attitude, why are you running behind him. Let's go

Naira - he is different, I like him.

Bhavesh - you are craziness got to next level, you know what I'm leaving. See there your so called friends are waiting, so go

Naira - hey, why you always react like that, they are good. For that guy you were not there he saved me.

Bhavesh - what happened ?

Naira explained the incident

Bhavesh - have you gone mad, why did you drunk so much. What would have happened, if he was not there.

These dummies didn't tried to protect you.

Hey who you called dummies, her other friend Faisal, Jia, kunal, vihana came there.

Kunal - naira it's high time you should show him his right place.

Naira - kunal, be calm. He doesn't mean that.

Bhavesh I think you should leave.

Bhavesh - I too done with this nonsense, he walked off

Jia - babe, don't feel for him. He is not worth

That boy is so hot

Naira - yes, he is

Faisal - you should try

Naira - I need details of him

She smiled a wicked smile

Do vote and comment

Do follow me

I'm just updating for the sake of my loyal readers. Sorry for not updating for a long time.

Hope you guys like it.