chapter 15

Nandhini couldn't even think

Nandhini please say, after that  I will speak with my bhai. He won't be a hurdle in our life. Yuvaan stated with a vain hope

Shut up, what our life? Haan. What I asked my wife is personal. I want answers from her not from you.

Bhai, please.

What's going on here? Harika dad came in. Son manik what's all these. I know you must be hating us for what we did with you. But it's not the right way to take revenge.

Manik - I  would never appreciate an outsider interference in my family matters.

Harika dad - manik, whatever it is atleast take me as someone who is your father age.

Manik - respect gained from the way they behaves not by age and don't you dare to compare you with my father.

Harika dad hired his anger with a smile, his inner self wanted to kill manik.

Yuvaan - nandhini, please say something.

Nandhini looked at manik, who showed no emotion but silent waiting for her answer.

Nandhini didn't said a word and stood beside manik.

Yuvaan - what's the meaning of this ?

Nandhini - whatever it is, we will decide it together. No need to say everything infront of all.

Yuvaan - what the hell Nandhini? You are choosing him over me. Why because he is a king? You are like chameleon who is changing your colors.

Manik - yuvaan, shut up. How are dare you?

Yuvaan - I don't have any say in this, she  decided herself right. I bet bhai it's your  position and power nothing else.

You will understand it soon

Nandhini was quiet shocked to hear these from yuvaan.

Nandhini - yuvaan, I'm never behind these properties nor ever will. Despite of knowing me for years you are saying all this.

Yuvaan - yes  I'm saying this. You are a gold digger.

Manik slapped him hard.

Manik - I don't want any drama here understand and not a word about my wife

Yuvaan - what's there for me to say now ?

He walked out of the house with a vexed face.

Manik mom - manik whatever it is, he is your brother make him understand.

Manik - mom don't worry I will , he will surely come around.

She looked at nandhini with pure anger and walked passed them.

Manik - is there anything to say or please. He said looking at harika dad.

Harika dad - king, I have something to talk with badi ranisaa.

Manik gave him whatever look and held nandhini's hand and left.

Nandhini with a dumb look walked along with him. Which irritated both dadi and harika dad duo.

Nandhini after entering into the didn't said a word or looked at manik. Just closing her face and sitting in the bed.

Here down

Harika dad - rani sa, I know my daughter is wrong but does she deserve this after all these years of loyalty.

She learnt from her mistake, all these years only manik was in her life. She did everything to win him over. But manik didn't take that seriously, he avoided her.