chapter 19

Manik - I asked ,why the hell you want to meet her ?

Did you asked her permission?

Vinusha - manik beta

Manik eyed her made her gulp

this was a casual conversation. I just wanted to talk with her. I didn't even talked with her.

Manik - mom, can I go inside.

And you , he pointed his finger in vinusha direction.

You shouldn't leave,until I say so

Manik mom - I'm also coming with you

Both went inside, Herr vinusha is so nervous what if nandhini said something wrong about her. Manik will surely bury her.

She got panicked and called harika and her dad.

Manik opened the door only to see nandhini peacefully lying in the bed with her eyes closed.

Manik mom - I thunk we should wait outside and let her rest.

Manik - no, mom I will wait here

Manik mom - manik, come

They both came and sat outside. Vinusha was more stressed.

But they didn't asked or said anything that gave her relief.

Manik mom asked her to leave, she was thankful for that and left.

She informed harika dad , he also felt relieved and said he is on the way to hospital.
Manik - mom , you can leave if you want

Manik mom - I know you must be worried for her, I'm here for you. I will never do things that hurt you. You know that. I hate her but she is not at fault. It's my own guilt.

Manik - mom, she had no choice that time. You should accept her.

Manik mom - manik , you need to think one thing. She instantly choosed you when you accepted her, isn't she the same one who dated your brother.

She got a new way and with many choices and wealth that's why she chooses you

Manik - mom you will not understand, you will get to know.

Manik mom - as far as you are happy but I will never trust her with you.

Dadi called manik mom

Dadi - suvarnika , how is that girl?

Suvarnika - mom, she is fine

Dadi - why does she fainted? Is she pregnant?

Suvarnika - no mom , it's because of stress.

Dadi - thank God

After cutting the call, she finds it stupid to think of that but she was happy to hear that what if nandhini is pregnant ?
She was waiting for years to see manik child.

But she never noticed any intimate moments with them, they are more like casual.

May be

She saw manik sitting alone

Suvarnika - manik

Manik - yes mom

Suvarnika - manik, is everything normal between you and namdhini?

Manik - yes , mom

He said in a normal tone

Suvarnika - I was asking is everything normal between you and her as a married couple.

Manik understood what she was asking.

Manik - why suddenly

Suvarnika - you know how eager I was waiting for your child. Your dadi asked me whether nandhini is pregnant. In some what you guys are staying together that's why I asked.