chapter 18

Nandhini was actually here for more than 1 month now ,this one month is her life has taken a drastic change.

After ten days her holidays will be over, then what?

Nandhini was I'm busy thoughts, how would manik react if she said she want to go back.

That her friends Sam and Martin called her. Sam and Martin are gay couple who is studying with nandhini and they were also close with yuvaan.

Nandhini - hi, Sam

Sam - oh, my baby we are literally miss you? To hell with you two love birds. It's my order just get married and settle down her no more India ok. You didn't even call us once.

Nandhini - Sam

Sam - what Sam? Han what Sam , I won't talk to you. Here see Martin this girl she was my baby girl and she ignores me.

Nandhini - Martin please get the phone from him.

Martin - nandhu, what are you doing? You know he is a sensitive one. You should have called us and when we try calling you too you didn't picked up.

Nandhini was in a trauma that how she would explains these to them.

But now she gained some courage to disclose the truth.

Nandhini - Martin actually

She told them her story and they felt extremely sad for her, they knew about her as a orphan who made her to this university by her hardwork. But when they got to know about her story they truly felt bad for her.

Martin - how did yuvaan reacted to it?

Nandhini - I can't explain but he was hurt.

Sam - baby, I just want to hug you.

Martin - does whatever happening around you, what's your thought on it? Especially manik.

You can't just get married to a guy like that and feel accountable to it.

Nandhini - to be frank, I can't differentiate my feelings. But something I can say i have feelings for manik. I don't know whether I'm right or not. Sometimes it feels like God I can't even say it.

Sam - baby, just keep your mind free and be around him. You will definitely figure out what you want.

Martin - we will come there

Nandhini - oh ,no I can handle this

Sam - we are always there

Nandhini cutted the call giving them good bye kiss.

Maid knocked the door

Nandhini - what is it ?

Maid - mam, choti rani sa , no no harika mam mom has came to meet you.

Nandhini- what ?

Maid - she even asked badi ranisa permission to meet you.

Nandhini - ok go i will come.

Nandhini can feel her heart beat its been 10 years, does these years for once would she thought about her?

Her each steps are getting heavy, she won't recognize her right. She didn't till now.

Nandhini came to backyard to meet with vinusha

Vinusha - you are indeed pretty,  it's nice to see you in person.

Nandhini formally shaked hands with her.

Vinusha - won't you ask why I'm here and why I want to talk to you

There was not a single word from nandhini, she is utter silent

OK, I think you must have shocked to see me here.

Nandhini right

Nandhini got her flashbacks running before her, the trauma that happened around her after her father death is revolving around her.

She started sweating and nervous and fell down unconscious.

Vinusha got scared and picked her up then patted her cheeks.

Vinusha - Nandhini ,what happened

She checked her breathing,  there was no sign of air.

She called the help, house help came and took her.

Manik mom got scared seeing nandhini like this,

Suvarnika - what happened to her?

Vinusha - I don't know , I was just talking with her. She fainted

Suvarnika - balu, inform manik about this immediately and arrange a car.

She asked balu to place nandhini on sofa and she ran to take water.

After splintering water too there is no response.

Manik dadi - suvarnika, what's all these

Suvarnika - mom, she got fainted and no  pulse, I'm going hospital with her

Vinusha - I'm coming too.

Dadi was suspicious against vinusha because she was the one with nandhini.

In office

Manik got call from balu regarding  nandhini, he even forgot his coat and ran as soon as possible making the whole office shocked.

In hospital

Suvarnika was pacing here snd there , vinusha is giving her comfort words that nandhini will be alright.

Doctor came out and said she is alright now , mam you can go and see.

Suvarnika - why, she fainted

Doctor - she got a panic attack, she is stable now. But, she is under stress and it need to be take cared.

Suvarnika - thanks doctor.

In home

Dadi was thinking nandhini was pregnant that's why she fainted.

And was very confused.

Harika who didn't liked her dad plan letting vinusha talk to nandhini came there.

Dadi was there but no one could seen

Harika - dadi, where is my mom?

Dadi - nandhini got fainted , so suvarnika and vinusha took her to hospital.

Harika - what?

Dadi - yes , I'm too waiting for them.

Harika - let her die, I don't care

Saying this she went up.

Manik on the other side rushed to the hospital.

Manik - mom, what happened? Is she fine now?

Suvarnika - yes, she is all good now.

Manik - why is she here ?

Suvarnika - she came by this morning to meet nandhini

Manik - what ?

Do vote and comment

Do follow me

Hi guys wattpad isn't responding did anyone facing the same as me.

It's happening to me since I updated it