Chapter 11

After what happened at the arcade, Taeyong couldn't stop thinking about it. What was his relationship with him now? Jaehyun liked him, right? Ah, he didn't know.

  On top of that, he started remembering little memories of Jaehyun. The other day, he recalled seeing a boy from a different school on a trip with his class. They stared at each other until a woman called his name. Yes, that name being Jaehyun's.

  Besides that, he still wondered what he was to Jaehyun. Was he a friend or a crush? Or maybe Jaehyun didn't like him at all and only wanted to be friends with benefits. Ugh, it was all a mystery to him.

  There was a ringing sound and he checked his phone to see the name of a special someone. 'Dream Boy'. He answered the call and waited for the other to start the conversation.

  "Hey."

  "Hi."

  "Are you doing anything right now?"

  "No. Why?"

  "Just asking. Hey, what if I went to your house right now?"

  "Hyun, it's almost 9 pm."

  "So?"

  "So you can't. Not unless it's urgent."

  "It is urgent."

  "Fine."

  "Send me your address," Jaehyun said before hanging up. Taeyong didn't even get a chance to speak again, but he didn't care too much. He sent his address to Jaehyun and put his phone down. What was he doing? It didn't matter.

  Thirteen minutes later, he heard a knock on his window. He looked and saw that it was Jaehyun, so he opened it. "Ah, I'm glad this was your room. I would've been embarrassed if it wasn't," he said as he climbed inside the room. Taeyong sighed and closed the window, "So what did you come here for?"

  "To see you."

  "You said it was something important."

  "Yeah, you are important. Uh, can I sit on your bed?"

  "Sure, go ahead." Jaehyun quickly sat on the comfortable mattress and sunk into the feeling.

  "Come join me, Yo-yo."

  The boy complied and sat next to him. He desperately wanted to ask the question that was weighing on his mind. Suddenly, Jaehyun lay down and pulled Taeyong down with him. "Hyun," he whined.

  "Yeah?"

  "What's up?"

  "I want to hug you. Is that wrong?" he asked, leaning his forehead on the back of the boy's neck. Taeyong blushed, and his heart started beating faster.

  "Don't fall asleep."

  "I can't make any promises."

  Taeyong turned around and made eye contact with the boy. "Don't fall asleep."

  "What if I do?"

  "Then I'd get in trouble in the morning," he said. Jaehyun only stared at the older. Then, he gained the courage to kiss him. Taeyong quickly kissed back and wrapped his arms around his shoulders. Then, another memory snapped for the both of them as they pulled away. When they were younger in a summer camp, they used to be friends. At the time, they were seven. One day, they innocently pecked each other. But Jaehyun didn't come back the next day, and Taeyong eventually forgot about him.

  "Jaehyun."

  "Taeyong?"

  "Jaehyun, you were from my summer camp when I was younger."

  "And I kissed you," he added.

  "Kiss me again."

  "Like I did back then?" he chuckled.

  "No, like how you do it now."

  And his wish was once again granted. He kissed him. It was passionate and made their hearts burst into flames. This kind of love was something they wanted to hold onto forever. It was something they never wanted to let go of. When they separated, Jaehyun said, "Taeyong, I really like you. Like, a lot. I like you a lot."

  Taeyong breathily chuckled. "I like you too. I like you a ton."

  "Then Taeyong, would you consider me being your boyfriend?"

  Taeyong pecked him a few times and made eye contact with him. The taller boy was still looking for an answer. "I won't consider it." Jaehyun tensed up. For a second, he could see pure sadness in Jaehyun's eyes, which made him coo internally.

  "I'm sorry," Jaehyun said while getting up, but Taeyong quickly grabbed his wrist.

  "I've already known the answer for a long time. There's no considering it, and there's no doubt. I would love for you to be my boyfriend and for me to be yours."

  The younger boy smiled and hugged him. "I like you a lot. I like you, I like you, I like you. I seriously like you, Lee Taeyong."

  The other boy chuckled and hugged him back. "I like you too." They stayed like that for twenty minutes until Taeyong forced him to go back home due to the time. Finally, he's dating the boy he's always dreamed of dating. Taeyong chuckled to himself. "I'll always dream of you."