Chapter three

Megh felt a pain running from her shoulder blades until he base of her back. Wearily she lifted her head wondering why she was on the ground by the rocks on the beach. Shaking her head she tried to stand but discovered that she couldn't get past her knees. Sighing she kneeled on the beach for a minute before trying to stand up again. Slowly she made her way carefully up the cliffs to her house. When she reached her house she glanced at the morrow in the front hall and gasped. There was a shimmering indigo tattoo on her shoulder that had not been there before. She ran up to her parents old bedroom, hurriedly taking off her shirt to see what was on her shoulder. She gasped as she sees her back. There was a tattoo starting on both of her shoulder blades that were indigo and faded to a light blue at the base of her back. On her shoulders they were in pattern that reminded her of the wind, then it looks like flames licking the base of her shoulder blades. By the middle of her back it looked like vines curling around her spine, but by the time it reaches the base of her back it looked like waves crashing against her spine. She looked at her back in wonder, awed over the beauty of the tattoo. She wondered how it came to be on her back. She hadn't had this tattoo that morning when she left for her test and it hadn't been there when she left for the beach after she got home. She jumped into the showed without even bothering to take her pants off. She graded the soap and trays to scrub the tattoo off her back, but every time the bar of soap went within a foot of her back, her back burned with a pain that reviled a gun shot wound. Reluctantly she stepped out of the shower and got repressed collapsing into bed, decided she will deal with it tomorrow.