Chapter 11

I followed the really hot mereman down the corridor into a giant room that looked like it was lined with jewels. I looked around in amazement how did this even exist. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. I began to swim forward to look at more of the details on the walls but the hot guy, mereman, whatever swam up in front of me blocking my way. What the hell I said, only it sounded more like I was speaking in his head instead of like a normal person. Who the hell was I kidding nothing about this was normal.

I waited there with the hot mereman for what felt like seconds but it might have been hours or days, my sense of time felt like it was all sorts of messed up. Finally he began to swim forward again and I started to follow him down more hallways, twisting turning throughout the entire castle until we passed through another courtyard and into another hall. At the end of this hall there was what looked like a giant arch with a Dias beneath it.in between the arch and the Dias there was a man there with a royal blue tail with indigo and red designs across it. The designs were the most intricate I have ever seen. I have been waiting I heard in my head as I swam forward and bowed before this king, this God.