Chapter ten

She brought me to the edge of a gate. She gestured for me to keep going and to go inside the giant place that was just at the edge of my vision. I swam closer and saw the the place was made of odsidian and what looked like fire opal. How the hell had that happened I wondered, but then I remembered that I was currently at the bottom of the ocean, with a tail. I swam up to the door and they opened for me, granting me entrance to the place. I swam through the giant halls gasping in wonder at the beautiful architecture and the colour of the walls. I was amazed that something like this could exist at the bottom of the ocean.
Follow me a voice said in my head. I looked across the hall and saw a man floating there in the water with a yellow tail that had a greenish pattern on it but it wasn't very distinct like the person who came to get me. I swam forward until I was even with him and I was face to face with him. He had lime eyes that had swirls of gold in them. They weren't enchanting like the other woman's but they were beautiful in there own right. His hair was the colour of straw and I found it fascinating that someone's hair could be that colour while they were underwater. He lead me down another hall and Damn, I was sick of being lead everywhere and not given any answers.