Three

-Harry-
Mum hadn't given me a proper description of Luke, so when I arrived at the crowded train station, I realised how foolish this was.

However, I did walk around a bit and look before I decided to call my mum back.

"Is something the matter?" She asked instantly.

"I dunno what the boy looks like, mum. Tell me what exactly I'm looking for." I said, walking and constantly looking around.

Which meant I wasn't paying much attention to where I was going.

"He's got blonde hair, blue eyes, he's quite thin, and he's dressed in mostly dark clothing, if I'm remembering correctly." Mum said.

My eyes searched the crowd, quickly looking downward as I almost tripped over something.

I stepped backwards, seeing a boy sitting Indian style ontop of a guitar case. He looked up at me with capturing blue eyes, using both hands to hold a sandwich he was eating.

He wore a black jumper that was much to big for him, black skinny jeans, and black converse shoes.

"I think I found him." I said, seeing that he matched mum's description.

"Alright, good luck love." Mum said, hanging up.

Good luck.

"Are you, um, Harry?" Luke asked me, blinking a few times. He began to nibble at his plump lower lip, watching me.

"Yeah." I answered, glancing at the bags that sat beside him.

This was the second time today that I'd seen packed bags.

I swallowed, trying to stay focused and keep myself from getting upset at the memory.

Although it was hardly a memory, it'd happened less than two hours ago.

"Hello, I'm Luke." He chirped with a little wave, still looking up at me.

"I know, c'mon." I said, motioning for him to stand up.

"Can't I finish my sandwich first?" He asked, now looking worried, as if his life depeneded on that sandwich.

"I'm sure you can do that along the way, yeah?" I asked, picking up two of his bags. I left him to carry the third, along with his guitar case.

I watched as he discovered that he couldn't carry the bag, guitar case, and his sandwich all at once. He stood there a moment, seeming deeply conflicted before putting the sandwich in his mouth, and picking up his things in each hand.

He looked at me, standing there with half of a sandwich hanging out of his mouth and a happy expression on his face.

I might as well have been bringing a puppy home with me.

I chose not to react and turned away, leading him through the crowd, and back to my car.

We put his bags in the trunk, and his guitar in the backseat before we both got in the car.

After a while of silence as a drove, I figured I'd be lucky enough to be able to drive home without talking.

Unfortunately, I was wrong.

"So, you're like, Anne's son?" Luke asked me.

"I am." I replied.

"The two of you look alike." He commented.

"I wonder why." I said, not meaning to be so bitter.

"I'm assuming it's because you're related." Luke answered sincerely, missing my sarcasm.