Ten

-Harry-
"We went to a party." Michael blurted out after almost ten minutes of silence.

"Had a whole story worked out in my head, lovely job Michael." Calum said coldly.

"Well I never heard you fucking say anything." Michael snapped at him.

"What party?" I asked after I shushed them.

"The one everyone at school has been talking about for weeks." Calum replied.

"D'you mean the one I specifically told you not to go to?" I asked, looking at Luke.

He bit his lower lip, looking at his mates before focusing on the floor and nodding slowly.

"You told me I could trust you!" I snapped at him.

"Suppose it was my fault for believing you." I said coldly, giving him a disappointed stare.

"I don't see what the big deal is, the three of us were back safe and sober before ten. We just went out and had a bit of fun." Calum spoke up.

"I didn't have fun." Michael mumbled.

"Maybe because you stood in the corner like a frightened cat the whole time." Calum said, looking at him.

"I didn't know anyone other than you two. The rest of them were university students." Michael said.

"Will you shut your gob?" Calum hissed at him.

"You three went to a party with university students?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Is that who that bloke in the hall was? Someone you met at the party?" I asked Luke.

"He gave me a ride home." Luke mumbled.

"Mikey and I took a cab." Calum answered, looking at Luke.

"I couldn't find you guys and...that bloke offered me a ride." Luke said.

"You don't even know his name yet you got in a car with him?" I scoffed.

"Actually it was a motorcycle." Luke said, blushing again.

"Really?" Michael gasped, leaning forward to look past Calum at him.

Luke nodded, grinning.

"Alright, listen to me." I sighed, standing up.

They all looked up at me with green, blue, and brown eyes.

"I'm not going to play dad here and try and punish you. I'm not going to be upset." I decided, realising there wasn't much I could do.

Luke was my flatmate, I wasn't his father. I needed to stop trying so hard to protect him.

As long as my mum didn't know, everything would be fine.

"Just go to bed, yeah?" I said tiredly.

"So I'm not in trouble?" Luke asked, standing up.

"No. Just be careful, yeah? Whatever you do." I said.

"I'll protect him." Calum grinned, draping his arm around Luke's shoulders.

"Alright, off to bed, all of you." I smiled.

"Who's taking the couch?" I asked, hoping I had spare blankets.

"Nobody." Luke replied.

"You're all sleeping in one bed?" I frowned.

"Yeah, it's much more comfortable than you think." Calum smiled.