Seven

~The next morning~
-Zayn-
The moment I came into consciousness, I knew exactly where I was, and what I'd done. My head was pounding, and I was quite sure that if I made any sudden movements, I'd vomit.

I attempted to swallow, my mouth being unbelievably dry.

Harry's curls were spread out across my chest, tickling my skin. I looked to the ceiling as the memories of last night came back to me.

I didn't exactly know how to feel about what I'd done. Actually, I wanted to just leave, and pretend it hadn't happened.

No matter how good it felt.

Of course, the day I finally got Harry to agree to be mates with me, I had to get drunk, lonely, call him at two in the bloody morning, and shag him.

With a sigh, I gently pulled Harry off of me, hearing him grunt as he blinked open those bright green eyes and looked at me.

His hair may have been a mess, but the way it swirled around his face made his eyes, and his swollen rose coloured lips stand out. As I looked at him in this condition, I couldn't help but become a bit breathless.

Probably because of the awful hangover I had. There was no other reasonable explanation for me to be breathless as I looked at Harry.

"I won't say anything if you just go." Harry mumbled, sitting up and facing away from me.

I sat up as well, getting out of bed and getting dressed without speaking a word. Harry didn't move, looking at the floor the entire time.

As I opened the bedroom door, I turned to look back at him. "We can...forget about this, yeah?"

"I'm sure you can quite easily." Harry replied, staring at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, frowning.

Before he could answer me, his eyes shifted to look behind me, and he frowned. "What're you doing here?" He asked, making me turn and look at who he was talking to.

It was the dark haired boy that'd been in the store yesterday. He stood there frozen, one hand holding his shoes, while the other held up his unzipped trousers.

"Um, I came to fix...Luke's guitar." He answered, only his eyes moving as they jumped from me to Harry.

"It's almost seven-thirty in the morning." Harry said, standing with the bed sheets wrapped around him.

"It needed to be done before school." The boy said.

"Go and sit in the kitchen, I'll be in to talk to you in a moment." Harry said.

"I've got to go, I'll be late for school." The boy protested.

"I don't care. I'll probably end up driving the both of you anyway. Go." Harry ordered angrily.

The boy glanced at me before he shuffled off into the kitchen.

"I may be late to work." Harry muttered to me, tossing the sheets aside and gathering his clothes from last night before pulling them on.

I watched him walk past me, pausing in the hallway. "Luke!" He yelled suddenly, glaring down the hallway.

I didn't say anything else, deciding it'd be best if I just left.

"Zayn?" Someone spoke up as I made my way to the lift. I looked up, seeing Niall standing outside of his flat looking at me.

"Oh, hey." I said quietly.

"What're you doing back here?" He asked, folding his arms.

"What d'you mean?" I chuckled, noticing the way he was looking at me.