25

The electronic screen lights up.

What Shen Wanyao saw was not his home, but the magnificent interior of the imperial palace.

Inside the palace, it was crowded with people, bustling with people, and quite a few of them were strangely shaped non-human visitors.

Shen Wanyao: "?"

The man on the other side of the headset smiled: "Ah, I'm sorry I misplaced it. This is the interior of the palace that I took two days ago. I just captured you back then."

Shen Wanyao wondered: "What are they doing? A party?"

"No." The man seemed to be a high-level figure in the empire, and he was very clear about the big and small things in the empire. He said something that stunned Shen Wanyao.

"They are claiming that they are the ones who made you pregnant, and then begging the queen to marry them, and you."

The man's last two words mean gnashing of teeth.

Shen Wanyao: "..."

Given his previous experience with two men claiming to be the father of the child at the same time, he no longer believed them this time—

Shen Wanyao didn't look at what they looked like at all: "None of them are the ones who made me pregnant."

"Hey." The man chuckled inexplicably, and seemed to be in a better mood. He zoomed in on the video: "They are claiming very well."

The first person Shen Wanyao saw was the leader of the Dragon Clan who came from afar.

The dragon clan turned into a human form, tall and strong, with dragon horns on top, huge dragon wings converged on the back, and a handsome and violent face.

He said to the queen: "Your Majesty, I am the one who made Mr. Shen Wanyao pregnant."

"He has a very good relationship with the Dragon Clan. His home has gold, silver and jewelry that are special products of the Dragon Clan. So, I have had friendship with him several times, but I didn't expect him to be pregnant."

He bowed: "I hope Her Majesty the Queen can marry me to him."

As he finished speaking, creatures of another race crowded him away, scrambling to appear before the queen.

This creature comes from the king of Star Cthulhu on the border of the empire. It is the first time to become a human being. It is not very skilled. Its tall body is covered with claws and tentacles, and its handsome face has an extra eye.

It blinked the three eyes including the one on the forehead, and said: "Your Majesty, I am the father of Shen Wanyao, bah, I am the father of his baby."

The Queen frowned: "What's the reason?"

King Cthulhu raised his tentacles, and several strong tentacles like vines filled the entire palace hall, like a male peacock showing off its tail.

It said with a bit of shyness, a bit of pride, a bit of excitement, and a bit of embarrassment: "I, my tentacles drop many tentacles every day, and a few of them accidentally fell into the territory of the empire, and were taken care of by Shen Wanyao." Mr. picked it up and ate it at home, and the person who ate my tentacles has formed a bond with me, and may be pregnant with little tentacles."

After watching the video, Shen Wanyao was silent for a while.

He recalled that he did pick up an octopus tentacle at the gate of the manor, and he took it home to let the kitchen robot make a delicious grilled octopus tentacle, which tasted good, charred on the outside and tender on the inside.