77

Shen Wanyao was taken aback by the sudden appearance of a man.

Facing the man's question, he was at a loss, with his snow-white fingers intertwined between his fingers.

He wants to befriend a man, but the other party doesn't seem to have this idea, and even calls his beloved pajamas "unruly clothes".

Shen Wanyao thought for a moment, summoned up her courage, raised her wet eyes, and asked, "Sir, do you remember that you were once my..."

The man raised his eyebrows, and the ending sound was drawn out, wondering: "What am I yours?"

Shen Wanyao was embarrassed, she bit her lips again and again, her dizzy mind couldn't say these two words.

The man seemed to be knowingly asking: "Your Majesty, little saint, why are you silent?"

Shen Wanyao hesitated for a long time, and said two words with difficulty: "You used to be my husband."

When the man heard this word, his brows and eyes relaxed, and he smiled lowly: "Xiao Wan, you recognized me."

He raised his arms and lifted Shen Wanyao in the air, the boy's soft legs trembled in mid-air.

Shen Wanyao is not used to being hugged by men, but his body is catering to him, his snowy skin exudes fragrance, and his wings and tail feathers tremble slightly, as if hoping that the man will hug him harder.

The man carried Shen Wanyao to the bed.

The bed he slept on was pure black.

And Shen Wanyao was covered in snow white, and she was wearing white suspenders and shorts. Her skin was as if soaked in snow milk, dazzlingly white, and lay on the bed where the man had slept.

Reminiscent of Shen Wanyao's small business before, now he can easily be misunderstood as a little boy selling wine, who is preparing to serve the first customer.

It's a pity that men are nothing like the kind of people who would make such a transaction.

As a priest, he even wears conservative long-sleeved trousers for his nightgown, buttoned up to his Adam's apple, his sleeves reaching his wrists, his blond hair combed back, and his blue eyes revealing coldness.

It is in stark contrast to the seductive and depraved beautiful little saint.

Shen Wanyao knelt on the bed, raised her arms, hooked the man's neck, and asked softly, "Sir, why did you die suddenly at that time?"

When he married a man, he was ashamed to call the other party's husband, and he was only willing to call him Mr., even when he was intimate.

The man lowered his eyes, as if trying to cover up something: "It was just an accident, Xiao Wan doesn't need to worry about it."

Shen Wanyao didn't take it seriously, he rubbed against each other like a cat: "I haven't had time to ask where you bought the little milk cake you fed me at that time..."

"That little milk cake is delicious."

Facing Shen Wanyao's question, the man said softly, "I bought the milk cake at a pastry shop near the church."

"..."

Shen Wanyao frowned, but he remembered that there was no pastry shop near the church.

The man deliberately interrupted his doubts, and cast his eyes on his petite wings: "Xiaowan, I remember when I married you, you were human, why do you have more wings now?"