37

When Shen Wanyao saw the protagonist suffer, and picked up the corner of his clothes stained with water to wipe his body, and smelled it, his whole body was stunned like a lightning strike, and his face turned pale.

He thought that the protagonist would not take it seriously when he found the water mark, and would just wait for it to dry naturally. After all, it is normal for clothes to get wet in the bathroom.

When Shen Wanyao wiped her body, she squatted on the ground and focused on her thighs.

Now the protagonist smells the water mark... as if smelling his leg.

Why is this so?

Shen Wanyao's face was so red, her eyes were stained with water mist, her thin white fingers clutched the curtains, trembling uncontrollably, her calves were tense.

As if he was the one who had done something shameful.

The protagonist Shou didn't just put it down after smelling it, the corner of the bathrobe was held up by his fingers and covered the tip of his nose, it was more like deliberately inhaling than smelling.

After a long time, the protagonist Shou finally put down his bathrobe.

Shen Wanyao was nervous, her eyelashes trembled, and her eyes carefully looked back at the protagonist.

He hoped that the protagonist would not notice the water marks on the bathrobe.

Fortunately, the protagonist didn't react much, with a cold expression and dark blue eyes, he picked up the bathrobe and left the bathroom.

Shen Wanyao breathed a sigh of relief.

The system urged: [Little host, it's time to leave. 】

Shen Wanyao reacted: "Mmm... good!"

He opened the window awkwardly, flustered, and left in a hurry.

*

It was less than a minute after Shen Wanyao left.

The man returns to the bathroom.

He walked to a corner, raised his hand, and opened the curtain. ——That's where the little human was just now.

There was a puddle of water on the floor, the water dripped from Shen Wanyao's undried body, it was crystal clear and mixed with a fragrance.

The man knelt down on one knee, stretched out his hand, and dipped his slender fingertips into the water on the ground.

His silver hair was loose, and his ear fins were pulled back tightly, revealing an abnormal red. The sea blue pupils turned into vertical pupils unique to beasts, and a layer of fish scales appeared on the cold white neck.

This male mermaid entered the first estrus after smelling the water that Shen Wanyao had just brushed against his body.

***

Shen Wanyao's savings in this world can't afford a car, so she can only walk home.

Outside the villa, there is a long coastline with no end in sight.

It was late at night, the moonlight was shining brightly, and the waves, which were reflected bright white, slapped the beach one after another, and the sound of the tide broke the silence.

He walked along the beach for a long time, and asked the system, "Everyone, when will I get home?"

System: [You haven't left the protagonist's house yet. 】

Shen Wanyao: "..."

System: [The protagonist Shou is a mermaid who wants to swim and has a large private sea area. 】