28

The system failed to wake Shen Wanyao up.

Shen Wanyao had just escaped from the bad guys and was very tired. When she had a baby and closed her senses, she slept deeply and comfortably.

The system gave up calling him.

Even though the light in the warehouse is dim, the five senses of the top alha allow Ji Zheng at the door to see the scene in the warehouse clearly.

The floor of the warehouse was covered with thin dust, and the only clean place was the small corner next to the pillars. And in the corner, curled up a small figure that was all too familiar.

Ji Zheng was startled, held his breath, stepped on the ground with his boots, and approached step by step.

When he saw the small figure clearly, his complexion was paler than ever, and his pupils shrank and trembled.

Alone and a young mother who gave birth for the first time, she was very embarrassed at the moment.

He was half-lying, with his upper body leaning against the pillar, his eyes closed tightly, his forehead was covered with sweat, his eyelashes were pulled up, his hair stuck to his forehead, and his face was pale.

His clothes were soaked in fine sweat, and the outline traced by the fabric was thin and thin, which made it hard to believe that he was already a mother.

The whole body is in a mess, and it is obvious that it is already half way through.

The newborn little life was lying on the cold hard mud, and its vitality was extremely tenacious.

As soon as he was born, he had an attachment to his mother written in his blood. He didn't get his mother's embrace, so he could only pitifully bite the boy's weak and hanging fingers, hoping that his mother would wake up, hug him and kiss him.

Shen Wanyao didn't respond to him.

If it weren't for the slight heaving of his chest, one would think that the poor little mother had died of dystocia.

The dripping amniotic fluid overflowed to the soles of Ji Zheng's black military boots, and there was a pitiful smell in the air, even the sweet peach smell was gone.

The only fabric that was intact was the man's coat that Shen Wanyao was padded with.

The lonely little body in labor, curled up on the large black coat, seems to be feeling the pheromones from the baby's father, so as to relax itself.

Ji Zheng recognized it, it was his coat.

As the prince of the empire, Ji Zheng has witnessed various scenes, including bloody battlefields.

But the scene before his eyes was the most shocking and regrettable scene he had ever seen in his life.

***

Shen Wanyao slept comfortably until she woke up naturally.

The system's voice immediately rang in his ears, intense and high-pitched, reminiscent of midwives in ancient TV dramas.

[Little host! ! Congratulations! ! You have just obtained a seven-pound alha baby, with a total of twenty fingers and toes, two eyes, a mouth and a nose, and all parts are complete! 】

Shen Wanyao immediately cheered up.

——But he found that he was not in the warehouse, and there was no baby around him.

He came to a completely strange room door.

He was lying in the silver-white medical cabin, which seemed to be very high-end, soaking his whole body in the nutrient solution, illuminated by the non-glare soft light, warm and comfortable.