102

He just finished thinking, the flower market system squeezed into his arms, and a very large white dumpling filled his arms.

The flower market system narrowed his eyes, kissed Shen Wanyao, took a sip, and sucked up the pretty white soft cheeks.

"Hehehehe, Xiaowan, the rest of your time is mine! Hehehe, let's have sex together! I will definitely let you have a wonderful oral experience!" The

flower market system is more enthusiastic than other systems. It's a pity that Shen Wanyao didn't understand what he said.

He could only pretend to understand and echoed: "Then let's go to the small world quickly."

He completed the first two systems of the small world very well. He believed that he could do it in the flower market small world.

The flower market system hesitated for a moment and remembered something very important: "Xiao Wan, after you enter the small world, do you want to grow little flowers?"

After hearing this, the other two systems came over one after another, chattering.

"What? Sister Xiaowan has a little flower? Let me spank it! Bang! Hehe! Bang!" "

Xiaowan's little flower is so cute! It's already mine! Now I'm sucking it like crazy!"

The two systems can say They are spreading rumors like crazy.

The flower market system was furious after hearing this: "Go away! Xiaowan's little flower belongs to me! I am the little bee of this little flower! Eat Xiaowan's nectar every day! I eat, I eat!" Shen Wanyao saw that the three

systems were asking for it again When they started fighting, he stopped them and changed the subject: "What, what is Xiaohua..."

Although his mind didn't understand, his body was very smart. He realized what the system wanted to do to him, and he obediently tightened his legs.

In the end, the flower market system did not allow Shen Wanyao to grow any small flowers.

Shen Wanyao is so naive that he doesn't even know what a little flower is. If he really grows it suddenly, he will probably be frightened and cry, and then he will cover the little flower and ask men everywhere what to do.

We can only wait until Wanwan is more mature before taking action, the flower market system thought.

The flower market system brings Shen Wanyao to the small world.

...

a small world of flower market.

This is an ABO interstellar world.

Shen Wanyao is the king of a small country in the Milky Way.

——King of Sese Kingdom.

Shen Wanyao was very happy. Finally, he was no longer a little princess, but a majestic and powerful king!

But the country he rules is called Sese Country, which is so strange

...

Shen Wanyao decided to disguise himself as a civilian, sneak into the academy, and train them personally.

As a result, Shen Wanyao pretended to be A and became the monitor of the class for poor students in the college.

What kind of existence is the class of poor students in the college? They are cold, ascetic, despise astringency, and do not want to approach others. Even their breath smells of alienated cedar.

After Shen Wanyao came, everything was different.

The class of poor students made rapid progress and won first place in competitions such as [Cow Farming], [Comparing Who Can Take Longer Time], [Knowledge Competition], etc.