79

Of course Shen Wanyao remembered how the priest taught him.

This is one of the few times he remembers his own learning process.

When he was studying before he became a fast traveler, every time he came back from school, his parents would always ask him: "Xiao Wan, what did the teacher teach you today?", "Xiao Wan, how did the teacher teach you math today?"

And Shen Wanyao is a scumbag in elementary school.

In class, I will doze off in a daze, my brain will turn slowly, and I will forget the front foot after learning.

Facing his parents' questions, he could only say "Forget it" with a blushing face.

——Then, it was a matter of course to harvest the parents mixed doubles.

This time, Shen Wanyao was able to answer this question smoothly.

He was very happy and couldn't wait: "I remember how the priest taught me."

"He taught me to read a poem."

Guangming Shen's eyes darkened, and he said coldly: "What is the content of the poem?"

The poem was very short, and Shen Wanyao remembered it all, so he picked out a few lines and recited them to the God of Light.

When he was halfway through the reading, the blond man's face darkened like never before, and his gentle voice became icy cold.

"Xiaowan, are you reading this poem in front of him?"

Shen Wanyao, who has been married, has learned to observe the expressions of men.

He could vaguely guess that the other party was jealous.

Why would the God of Light, who is the protagonist, be jealous of his cannon fodder...

Shen Wanyao had no time to think, his body experience let him know that it is a terrible thing for a man to be jealous.

He faltered immediately, curled up his little wings, lowered his head, glanced wildly, not daring to look at anyone, and rubbed the corners of his clothes with his snow-white hands.

As the reserved god of light, Povii can still control the urge to punish the boy.

Poweiyi gently lifted Shen Wanyao's chin, forced him to look at him, and warned him with words.

"Little Son, your body and soul are pure, and reciting such words will only defile your body and mind."

"You are not allowed to read this poem in the future, let alone read it in front of that priest."

He bit the bullet and catered to Purvey: "I know..."

He looked obedient in admitting his mistakes, his neck was bent softly, his forehead hair was hanging down, intertwined with his snow-white face, and his eyes were clean.

In the eyes of outsiders, this little poem may have some obscure inadequacies. However, His Majesty the Holy Son is so pure that he doesn't know the deep meaning of the poem, so what's wrong with reading it carelessly?

The beautiful Son, ignorantly recited the lowered verses, tempting people without knowing it, which made the Son appear purer.

But Purvey didn't think so.

He vaguely felt that there were many secrets behind the little saint, which were out of his control.

...