78

Shen Wanyao blushed quickly when she heard the priest's question.

He knelt on the bed, clutched the sheets tightly, hemmed and hawed, and explained very deliberately: "I, my ancestors have some monster blood, so I will mutate into wings that can bleed, just like a little bee."

In the Western fantasy world, the combination of humanoid and non-humanoid creatures is commonplace. There are even a small number of battle angels, who have the genes of attacking monsters, with strong muscles and rock-solid wings.

The priest chuckled: "So that's the case."

He didn't ask much, and asked Shen Wanyao to get up to wash up and prepare for the morning class in the Holy See.

The man brought Shen Wanyao's holy robe and toiletries.

Shen Wanyao only needs to wash up in the man's bedroom.

He went to the bathroom and caught a glimpse of the laundry tub in the corner.

The fabric in the barrel is familiar.

After he took a closer look, he found that it was the bed sheet he had been lying on.

The sheets were completely dirty, stained with pale golden honey, crumpled and sticky, exuding a rich sweet smell. (Review, it's real Honeydew Honey)

Shen Wanyao was stunned, at a loss as to what happened last night.

Well, what a waste.

Shen Wanyao has been busy with small business recently, and unknowingly has the mentality of a small businessman. He even thought that if the honey juice last night was not to stain the bed sheets, but to drink for the guests, he could make a lot of money.

After he thought about it, he felt embarrassed again, how could he think like this, it seemed that he was so greedy.

Shen Wanyao was embarrassed to look at the sheets again, and hurriedly washed up.

He didn't notice that there was something really dirty in the sheets, white and fishy, ​​mixed with sweet and pure honey.

...

After Shen Wanyao finished washing, she put on her holy robe and left the bedroom with the priest.

The priest got up early, dressed neatly, and was cold and rigorous.

And Shen Wanyao looked like she had just woken up, her long hair was fluffy and hung softly on her waist, her snow-white face was left with red marks from the bedding, and she would yawn a little every few steps she took.

When the servant saw this scene, he guessed that the little Son had spent the night in the bedroom of the new priest.

They discussed it quietly.

"Your Majesty the little Holy Son is really eager to learn. As soon as the priest came, he couldn't wait to discuss and study with him."

"Little Shengzi looks so cute when he just woke up. Fortunately, the man who came is a priest. If it was someone else..."

"Based on the learning spirit of the little saint, he will definitely become the most respected figure in the heaven."

Shen Wanyao overheard the discussion and pursed her lips in embarrassment.

Not only did he not consult the priest all night, but he also stained the priest's sheets while sleeping.

Shen Wanyao lowered her head, following the man like a cowardly little quail.