40

Bo Wenzhu lowered his eyes and glanced at the poor little human who asked him for help: "What are you looking for in this kind of place?"

Shen Wanyao was stunned for a moment, of course he couldn't tell the truth, bit his lip in embarrassment: "This, this is my **, you can't ask."

Bo Wenzhu raised his eyebrows, his blue eyes flickered slightly: "You can come to my bedroom."

Shen Wanyao was startled by the protagonist's answer: "..."

He clutched the corner of his clothes and shook his head: "No, is there another place?"

Bo Wenzhu said softly, "My bedroom has good sound insulation and is very quiet. The curtains are all blackout curtains, so there will be no glare. There are cameras and tripods for your video in the cabinet."

"There are only you and me in the whole villa, and no outsiders will enter my bedroom. When you use my bedroom, I will not disturb you rashly."

"My bedroom meets all your needs."

After hearing this, Shen Wanyao hesitated for a moment, feeling a little moved.

However, he wants to lay another man's egg in the bedroom of the protagonist Shou.

so strange...

But the protagonist Shou said that he wouldn't bother him, he thought about it, and thought it was okay, as long as the protagonist Shou didn't find out that he was laying eggs there.

Shen Wanyao thought of something, whispered: "I may dirty your bedroom, is it acceptable? I will clean it up."

He lays three eggs, which may be covered in a wet mucus, and his body becomes a mess, staining the floor or bed.

He likes to be clean, that's why he didn't give birth in his bedroom, and chose to find another place.

Bo Wenzhu nodded: "Acceptable."

Shen Wanyao's eyes lit up, she raised her pretty eyebrows, and smiled lightly, "Thank you."

He felt that the protagonist Shou was really a good person, and would borrow his bedroom to lay eggs for him.

It's just morning.

Shen Wanyao made breakfast for Bo Wenzhu and expressed his gratitude.

He didn't forget to make Bo Wenzhu the same type of omelette as Bo Cangye.

Shen Wanyao was born unfit for work. Although he worked hard to cook, the finished product was still poor. The omelette was black, the lean meat porridge was undercooked, the minced meat was bleeding red, and the boiled eggs had a smell. Muddy.

Shen Wanyao was a little guilty, sitting at the dining table nervously.

...But Bo Wenzhu ate up his breakfast without changing his face.

Shen Wanyao stared at the clean plate with straight round eyes, in disbelief.

Bo Wenzhu put down the knife and fork, and raised his eyes: "Xiaowan, I'm going to the company today, are you going?"

"Um?"

Shen Wanyao couldn't figure out why the protagonist, Shou, brought an unknown little nanny to the company...?

System reminder: [Little host, when the president of a big group is busy, he needs a nanny by his side to help him pass water, wipe sweat, carry things, etc. 】

[Your visit to his company is a good opportunity to get into his life. 】

【As a coveted protagonist, you will be attacked too much, and you must not let this opportunity pass by. 】