chapter -12

Sorry for the late update.... I was busy...

********

Sky: Lin Rong.... Aky's Mother....
Min: Mother? Was she even allowed to call her that.?? She was the one who made her lose everything she loved....
Aky: Han was adopted by parents when he was 7... Lin wanted someone to take care of everything for her own child... After that I was born.... I don't even have a good memory with her.... All she wanted was me to be strong and to be capable of taking care of everything.... But my dad was not like her.... He was cold for outsiders but for me he was the warmest guy I ever met.... U can say he was my first love.... Even though I was a girl I was trained hard since I was like 3-4... After a few years... I lost my dad in an accident... I was lost... But Lin wasn't affected.... It was like some stranger died and it didn't bother her... When I was 16 I realised my feelings towards my older brother... It was not something a sister has for her brother... It was something a woman has towards a man....
Min: And she confessed to him... He told her that he feels the same... and asked her to wait till she is 18 after that we will leave this house.... He was getting everything ready for us to leave...
Aky: During my 17th b'day he gave me this Ring.. as a necklace he told me he would put in on my finger when I turn 18...but..
Min: During her 18th b'day...

Flashback

Min: Kay your Ms. Lin asked you to meet her....
Aky: okay....

(In the study room...)

Aky: May I come in??
Lin: yes..
Aky: Ms.Lin you asked for me?
Lin: Yeh.... It's your b'day today right? I have a gift for you...😏
Aky: gift? (Is she for real? Has she started to care about my feelings??)
Lin: yeh come with me....

(They left the studies.... Aky looks around for Min...)

Lin: R u looking for Min?
Aky: Yeh... I asked him to wait for me outside but he is not here... I guess I have to teach his how to be a good bodyguard 😡😡.... (Sorry Min...)
Lin: I asked him to go out for some business...
Aky: okay....

(Lin took ake to the basement.... Then to the torture room....)

Aky: Y r we here?
Lin: 😏 No questions.... Go and sit on that chair...
Aky: okay...
Lin: tie her up...
BG: okay...

(The bodyguards tied her up with ropes...)

Lin: it's not enough... She will get out of it.... Use the chain too....
BG: okay Madam....

(They tied her up.... Lin got close to Aky and grabbed her chin with one hand... And smiled.... Aky knows that smile... She knew something bad is going to happen....)

Lin: Bring her gift inside....

(Aky looks at the door... She frozes seeing the sight in front of her.... It was her brother... Tied up in chains only with boxers and he had bruises all over his body.... He was hunged in front of her his left were not touching the ground....)

Aky: What? What is going on here....? Mom how could you...

(Before Sky could finish Lin slaps her..)

Lin: Don't call me Mom... Call me Ms.Lin..
Aky: What r u doing? Let him go...
Lin: Y should I listen to you? I want to get to know your "boyfriend" better...
Aky: U knew?
Lin: It took me some time but I got to know it recently... (chuckles)
Aky: Let him go... I beg you... I'll do anything you ask me to.... Please...
Lin: You are pleading for him? See for yourself.... He is your weakness.... And I won't allow you to have any weakness..😡😏
Aky: No... please don't.....

(Lin took a knife from the table and slashed his bare chest Han started to scream..... Aky closed her eyes and begged....)

Lin: Don't you dare close your eyes...😡😡 It will only hurt him more....

(Lin stabbed on his right chest.... One by one she cut his whole body.... Blood was flowing from all the wound....)

Lin: At last it's done😁😁....
Aky: He was ur son...(crying)
Lin: Son? If I could kill my husband then I don't think it's hard to kill a dog I adopted....
Aky: What? Dad?
Lin: Yes... It wasn't an accident... I did it... You know what your dad asked me in his last breath... He wanted to see u... So bad that he couldn't.... Remember... I'll kill everyone who is dear to you... Because these feelings make you weak...
And I won't allow you to be weak... I want you to remember what happened today so that you won't make a mistake again....😏😏😏 Let her stay here alone for the day with the corpse... Untie her tomorrow..

(Lin left the room..)

Han: Babe... Save.... Yourself..... And....Min.... Live....live for....me....
Aky: Please don't go.... Please I can't live without you.... Please.. hia....hia...

(There was silence.... Aky cried her heart out....)

Flashback ends...

(Everyone has a sad and pitiful face... Tears was flowing from Rain, Sky and Min eyes.... Aky was focusing on the ring on her finger)

Kinn: Ms.Lin I never thought she is a person like that... She saved Venice and Pheonix when they were kidnapped....

(Min started laughing heavily...🤣🤣)

Vegas: what are you laughing at?
Min: You think she saved them.... U r wrong... She was the one who kidnapped them.... Aky was the one who saved them...
Everyone: What???(shocked)