chapter -16

(At the Hospital.... Aky is sitting outside the Emergency room.. Min is sitting beside her..... A guy approaches)

Win: Aky.... U okay? Min what happened?

(Min explains everything to Win.....)

(Win:- Aky's friend since childhood one of the richest heirs in Thailand, who are related to medical industry... Professionally a Doctor and Psychologist.. He is also Min's boyfriend for a long time.... )

(Win sits beside Aky and pats her back..)

Win: He will be okay.... Don't worry...

(The Dr comes out....)

Aky: Dr. How is he?
Dr: The patient is fine but he is weak and needs some time to get better and... His mental health is not stable... U have to be careful.... The results of the tests have to come.... I'll tell u the others details after that.... He will be shifted to a room later....
Min: Thank you Doctor.....

(Aky breaks downs and kneels on the floor... Min and Win supports her and consoles her....)

Win: Aky... He needs u.... U need to be strong for him.... Please Aky..... I can't see u like this.... This is not u...

(Aky hugs Win and Min.... Meanwhile PayuRain, Pai, Kinnporsche, VegasPete,KimChay,TopThankun, AlexMacao,...everyone came there...)

Rain: Hia.... How is Sky..?
Aky: He is fine... But weak ...and...
Win: he is not mentally stable...😔
Top: I'll go and talk with the Dr.

(Rain kneels down beside Aky and hugs her.... Aky hugs him and cries her heart out.....)

Pai: Can I meet him?

(Aky gets up and goes near Pai and grabs him by the collar.... And gives a death glare...🔥🔥🔥)

Aky: U dare!!!🔥🔥🔥 Sky told me everything..... He told me how u left him to get raped and how u called him disgusting and a Slut!!!! Don't u dare come near him.....😡😡😡😡
Rain: Hai...let go of him....
Porsche: Is it true what Aky said?
Pai:.........
Porsche: I'm asking u Pheonix.....
Pai:.......
Porsche: FUCKING SAY SOMETHING DAMMIT!!!!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Chay: Hia..calm down.....
Kin: Pheonix?
Pai: It's..... it's true....

(Porsche breaks down... Tears are filling his eyes...)

Kinn: Why?
Pai:(sobs) I was crazy... When I saw him on the bed with someone.... I lost myself.... I thought he was cheating on me.... And said all those..... After I left I realised what I have done.....(cries)
Aky: I told u.... If u hurt him I'll take your life......😡😡🔥🔥🔥
Porsche: Aky....🥺
Aky: I'm letting you off this time..... Get lost and don't come in front of me... I don't know what will I do....
Pai: Can I meet him?
Aky: Don't u understand why I said?🔥🔥😡

( Suddenly they can hear Sky screaming inside the room... Everyone rushes inside....they see Sky on a bed.... Crying and Screaming...)

Sky: No... please..... don't touch me.... please Don't..... Noo....... Please....Save me..... No.... Don't..... please somebody..... Help......

(Aky goes near him and sits on the bed beside him..and cups his face with her hands....)

Sky: Don't... touch me....no...
Aky: Sky... It's me....Aky..... Baby...look at...me.... Please...okay...look... it's me...
Sky: Aky...(in a low voice while sobbing)

(Aky hugs Sky and he calms down and hugs her tightly.....Rain comes close to them and puts his on Sky shoulder...)

Sky: Don't touch me....No....
Rain: It's me Rain.....
Sky: I said don't touch me..... don't...

(Pai gets close to them and Sky sees Pai and starts Screaming...)

Sky: NO.... DON'T COME CLOSE... LEAVE... DON'T TOUCH ME.....SAVE ME...AKY SAVE ME..... NO PLEASE LEAVE ME.... DON'T TOUCH ME...NO.... PLEASE......GO.... LEAVE..... DON'T.....

(Sky gets unstable and hugs Aky tightly... Win calls the doctor and he comes and Sky also screams at him and the doctor gives him some sedation and he falls asleep.....)

(Outside the room)

Top: Dr.. how is he?
Dr: He has been through a lot... He is emotional unstable right now.... Aky is the only one whom he allows to get close... So the others should keep a distance until he is okay with having u guys close to him.... Or else his condition may get worse.....