chapter -18

(Day after day Sky's condition gets better.... He started allowing others to be close to him... Rain then Min the Win, Max one by one..... Although Sky lets everyone get close to him.... He changed... The Sky, who was warm became cold.... Other than Aky he was cold to everyone even to Rain.... Everyone was really hurt by his behaviour but they knew why he changed like this..... Sky let Theerapanyakun's to be close to him except Pai..... The moment Pai gets close to him.... Sky gets Violent and tells him to get out.... Sky's behaviour towards him hurt him a lot....)

(After a month at Theerapanyakun's Mansion... Rain and Payu are also staying there.....Pai is sitting with everyone in the dining room...Pai is not eating instead he is playing with his food.. moving it here and there... Everyone notices Pai...The Pai who used to mess around and talk too much has become quiet he doesn't talk much now... He goes to the office comes back home and sometimes tries to visit Sky but ends up getting chased out by him...That was his life now... Everyone is worried about seeing him like this....)

Vegas: Pai... U okay?
Pai: I'm dad...
Pete: How is Sky, Pai? Have you talked to him?
Pai: He is recovering well.. No he hasn't let me talk to him but he let's me in the room now.... He doesn't get violent anymore but.....
Porsche: But What Pheonix?
Pai: The spark he used to have is no more there.... His eyes used to have love for me before but but now.... It's blank... There is nothing.... Not even a smile....

(Pai's eyes tear up... Porsche hugs his son and consoles him...)

Vegas: I texted Aky earlier to ask about Sky's condition.... Aky texted me just now... Sky will be discharged tomorrow....
Kinn: Are you going tomorrow son?
Pai: I'm...
Payu: We will go with you too...
Rain: Don't worry P'Pai I know how much he liked you.... I'll help you get him back😤😤
Payu: Me too...
Porsche: Me too...
Macao: We all will Pai....

(Next day at the hospital....)

Max: Have you packed everything?
Aky: yeh... I just need to get the medicines downstairs.... I'll go and get it.. do you guys need anything from the canteen??
Sky: One cola...
Aky: U just recovered it's not good for your health... How about a fruit juice?
Sky: Okay hia....
Aky: Okay then... I'll go now....
Max: Won't you ask me?🥺🥺
Aky: Don't you have legs? Go and get it yourself....
Max: You are so mean....

(Aky opens the door....)

Aky: Coffee?
Max: Love you....😊😊
Aky: Shut up!

(Aky leaves.... The door opens after she left and Rain, Payu and Pai come in)

Rain: Sky!!
Sky: Rain... (a small smile)
Pai: How r u now?

(Sky doesn't say anything...)

Max: he is well now....
Sky: Let's leave...
Max: Okay...

(Aky comes in.... She noticed Pai.... She says nothing and goes near Sky.....)

Aky: Let's go shall we...
Sky: 😊😁😁 yep.....

(They leave the hospital and go to Aky's house....)

Pai: I'll take the bags upstairs....
Payu: Let me help you....
Rain: I'll show you the room...

(Pai and Payu take all the bags and go upstairs)

Aky: You guys have a seat I'll get you something to drink...

(Aky goes to the kitchen.... Sky looks at Max and nods at him...like saying... "Go and check on her" Max nodes at Sky and go to the kitchen... Max hugs Aky from behind...)

Aky: Max what are you doing?
Max: Stay still please..... I'm tired...

(Max tightens the hug and Aky stays still....)

Aky: Thank you for everything.... For being there for me...
Max: I'll always be there for you....
Aky: Max I....
Max: I know.... I'm okay.... I'll wait...

(Aky turns and Faces Max... Max is Still hugging her....)

Aky: How long? You have been waiting like for what like Since we were kids... I don't want to see you like this Max... You mean a lot to me... I want you to be happy.... I don't think I can move on... I don't know if I'll ever be able to take this ring off my finger....
Max: I'm happy when I'm with you Aky... I'm not asking you to take it off... Just open up.... Don't close your heart... Just give me a little space to enter... That's all I ask for.... Please Aky.....