chapter -20

Sky: You should leave....
Pai: I'm sorry Sky... I'm really sorry for being such an asshole.... But please give me a chance..... I love you... I really love you Sky... I can't leave without you...
Sky: We will talk about this later... You should leave now....
Pai: okay...

(Pai leaves and Sky returns home from his apartment...)

Sky: Hia... I'm home....
Aky: Come my baby......
Sky: What's wrong why did you suddenly asked me to come??
Aky: actually.... It's...
Sky: Tell me...
Aky: come have a seat I'll tell you....
Sky: Now tell me... Is there any problem in the company??
Aky: No...
Sky: Then??
Aky: Actually... Yesterday... Max proposed to me...
Sky: What?!!!! Then what did you say..??
Aky: I didn't say anything...😔
Sky: But y? Don't you like him?
Aky: I don't know.... I just....
Sky: Is it because of me??
Aky: Noo... it's not... I... Just don't know my feelings... I don't want to give him false hope.... I just don't know what to do....😔😔😔
Sky: Let me ask you something.. When he is not with you do you miss him?
Aky: He always annoys me...so when he is not with me I kind of miss him...
Sky: Do you get angry when you see him flirting with others??
Aky: I guess... I do sometimes...
Sky: Then last question.... When he proposed to you what was the thing that you think or felt 1st?
Aky: I felt loved... I just felt like hugging him but I ended up pushing him away...😔😔
Sky: So that means...
Aky: I think I like him... But will he be able to accept me??
Max: I do....

(Aky looks at the door and sees Max standing there looking at her..)

Aky: What are you doing here?
Sky: I asked him to come...
Aky:huh???
Max: I called him after you left me yesterday...
Sky: And then you called me...
Aky: You guys!!

(Max comes close to her and hugs her...)

Max: I love you Aky... I really love you... I know everything about you since childhood... I like you the way you are... You don't need to worry about anything... (crying)
Aky:(crying)I... I like you too Max....

(Max laughs and hugs Aky again and gives a peck on her neck and then kneels down and takes a ring out....)

Max: So will you marry me?
Aky: Yes...
Sky: I'm happy for both of you 🤩💝

(Three of them hug each other..)

Sky: Actually I aslo have something to talk to you guys about...
Aky: What is it baby??

(Sky tells him everything that happened between him and Pai...)

Aky:He..(Before Aky could say anything)
Max: Calm down first okay.... Let me talk...
Aky: fine...
Max: So...Sky do you still love him?
Sky: mm...
Aky: so you forgived him?
Sky: kind of...
Aky: Sky... I respect your decision... You can talk to me about anything....
Sky: Actually I hated him at first but later I realised that I love him... I love him so much.... without him I feel empty... I miss the warmth he gives me...
Aky: He seems to like you a lot too...
Sky: Hia?
Aky: I mean it.... Since that day.. he has been trying everyway to get close to you no matter how many times I kicked him out.... Actually there is something I didn't tell you...
Sky: What?
Aky: One day on my way home... I saw him standing by the bridge... He was about to jump off the bridge but I caught him.... And give a hard slap on his face and then he came back to his senses and he hugged me suddenly and started crying.... He was drunk.... He was apologiesing for what he did to you... He regret what he said that day.... He came back to you after he left you that day but I came their and your were not mentally stable so you may not remember it....

(Sky starts crying hearing her...)

Sky: I remember him coming back but when I saw him his words were stabbing me... I didn't know what to do... I hated myself....
Aky: Sky... You don't need to hate yourself... If you want him in your life I'll support you....
Sky: But you hate him...
Aky: I do but not much as I love you...

(Sky hugs Aky and they both start crying and Max consoles them..)