chapter -13

Aky: When I knew that she kidnapped them.... I thought about my younger brothers... So I decided to save them.... And I did.... I couldn't involve Min or my brother into this... If i did... I knew she would kill them.... I used to be harsh on Min and looked at him like a trash in front of her because it was the only was I could save his life...
Pete: What about you?
Min: She won't kill her.... But she will torture her to death.... She locked her in a cell for a week and tortured her and starved her for helping them.... And she spread the news that the Rong family saved them.... Because it was Aky who save them....
Porsche: we never knew...
Aky: Sorry Rain and Sky... I couldn't save your parents.... After Hia's death... There was only one Aim for me... Her death.... I was only able to save you guys from that accident... Then one day I knew she was going to kill you guys but before she could it.... I killed her with my own hands....
Min: After that we left.... And started a new family...
Aky: Rain woke up from his coma and didn't remember much... Dr. Told us that It would be good if he doesn't remember what happened... Maybe he won't be able to take and will have a mental breakdown....
Min: So we buried everything.... Rain, Sky.... Aky only want you guys to be safe and happy.... That's why she doesn't agree to your relationship...
Aky: It's okay... I agree...

(Everyone looks at her..)

Aky: you guys have the right to choose your loved one... I won't interfere...

(Aky gets close to Payu and Pai...)

Aky: Take care of them.... If you ever hurt them.... I'll forget that you are a part of the Theerapanyakun.... If I can save your life I can take it from you too...
Payu: U won't need to do it...
Pai: we love them... And we always will..
Aky: let's go...
Sky: Aky... I... I'm sorry...
Aky: Don't be... You didn't do anything wrong.... Remember I'll always be there for you guys.... Just let me know... I'll protect you guys for the rest of my life...
Min: Let's go then...

(Aky and Min leaves the Room...)

Sky: I know you didn't know anything... But what you said to her.... I won't forgive you for that.... No matter what she raised us with all love and care... Do u know y she doesn't date anyone? Because she doesn't want to give her love to anyone other than us... She love us more than u can imagine....
Pai: Sky..... U knew about her past all along?
Sky: I did... One day Rain and I were playing hide and seek and I hide in dad's office... Aky came there.... I heard them talking.... I then get to know how much she was suffering... I went to their place one day.... I will never forget her state that day.... It was after she saved you guys.. she was tortured for week... I say P' Han crying by her side and caressing her cheeks....
Rain: I... I'm sorry....
Sky: You should be apologising to her not me....
Porsche: It's pretty late and you guys must be tired...
Pete: yeah... Take them to your room we'll make something for them....
Payu: let's go...

(PayuRain and PaiSky leaves the room...)

Porsche: 😡 how many time do I need to repeat myself.....?
Pete:😡😡 I told you not to do anything without telling me
Vegas: 🥺 I'm sorry babe....
Kim: 🥺I'm sorry too babe....
Pete: Don't think that I'll forgive you for what you did to my son in law....
Porsche: Kinn.... Don't you dare touch me for a week...
Kin: No... I can't do that...
Pete: you too.... I'm moving to Porsche's room...
Vegas: No you can't do that....
Porsche: Do you want us to change a week into a month....
Kin Vegas: No!!!!
Pete: So I'm staying with Porsche as for you guys....
Porsche: Suit yourself but stay away from our room...
Pete: And don't you dare touch.....
Kin: Don't you think it's too harsh on us?
Vegas: Yeah babe...
Pete: 😡😡You dare say anything.... You didn't even keep your promise and now you are saying I'm being harsh on you....
Vegas: I'm sorry... I'll do as you say...

(Porsche looks at Kin)

Kin: 😥 okay.....

(Porsche and Pete leaves.....)

Pete: Do you think they will be able to do it?
Porsche: Both of them are horny bastards.... Their hands couldn't stand without touching us....
Pete: You are right.... This is the best punishment we could give them...
Porsche: How about having some drinks? We don't need to take care of our husbands anyway.. what do you say?
Pete: ohh... I'm in....
Porsche: Let's go...