chapter -21

(After a few days.... Sky started being more open towards Pai... Everyone was really happy seeing them spending time together... Pai asked Sky to give him one more chance and Sky agreed to it... Pai was on cloud Nine.....)

(After a month.... In a cafe.... Aky is sipping her coffee and Pai is sitting in front of he really scared and shivering..)

Aky:(cold)Why did you ask me here?
Pai:(scared) To talk about Sky....
Aky: What about him?
Pai: He gave me a chance....and...we are kind of... together....
Aky: I know.... So???
Pai: I...I want him... To be with me... Always.... So....
Aky: So??
Pai: I want to propose to him.....
Aky: What??
Pai: before you kill me... Let me finish... I want to marry him but not now.... Because he is still young and studying... I just want to propose to him so that I can assure him that I'll be with him forever and won't leave him....
Aky: You asked me here to tell me your decision??
Pai: I want your permission....
Aky: Does it matters? You guys didn't tell me when you dated... When I opposed your relation they stood by your side leaving me alone... It's their life... I won't interfere anymore.....
Pai: I know what they mean to you.... They are not just brothers for you... They are like your own Kids.... And I also know what you mean for them... You are they mother.. their family... And always will be... If I ask Sky now... I'm sure he will choose you over me.... I'll wait no matter how long it is until you agree and give his hands to me.... Only then I'll propose to him....
Aky:(laughs) you are wrong kid... If you ask him to choose.... He will choose his family and his family includes you.... And... One more thing.... Sky doesn't like public events... You should arrange your proposal more privately just his close friends and family be enough...
Pai: Okay...

(Pai says Oaky after listening to her but then he realises what she has said and he starts screaming....)

Pai: That...That means...you have agreed....
Aky: What do you think after hearing it?? 😊😏

(Pai goes and hugs Aky....)

Pai: Thank you.... Thank you so much...

(Tears started flowing through his cheeks... Aky gently pats his back and consoles him..)

Aky: It's okay kid.... Just take care of him for me.... He really loves you so much...
Pai: I know.... I will I promise you....

(Pai goes back to his seat....)

Pai: Can I call you Hia?
Aky: Sure... Kid...

(Both of them spend their time talking about Sky and other stuff....)

(After a few days)

Aky:(on call)When will you be home?
Sky: 10min more... I'm almost there...
Aky: Okay...

(Sky came home and opened the he saw that their living room is decorated really well and all his friends and family including Theerapanyakuns are there...)

Sky: it's not my birthday... Then what is going on here...
Aky: see for yourself...

(Meanwhile Pai comes in front of Sky...)

Sky: P'Pai?

(Pai kneels down in front of him and holds both of his hands...)

Pai: Sky... I want to tell you something... I love you... And you will always be the one for me.... I know I don't deserve you... I have hurt you... I didn't protect you well.... Because of me you have been through many things.... But I'm selfish... I can't live without you... Can you give me a chance Sky... I promise do take care of you, trust you and protect you.... I want to tell you that you are the only one for me.... I won't force you... So, Sky... Will you marry me?

(Sky is silent and not saying anything... Sky looks at Aky.... She smiles at him and nodes.... It's like she approves of them...)

Sky: But I am still studying.... Can you wait till I graduate??
Pai: You mean...?
Sky: I will marry you P'Pai....

(Pai starts crying and puts the ring on Sky's finger and hugs him.... Everyone cheers for them... Sky consoles Pai because he keeps crying like a child...)

Porsche: Hey what's with you why are you crying like a child??
Pai: I'm so happy....😭😭
Kinn: This kid😅
Rain: I'm so happy... P'Payu...😁😁
Payu: Me too... Rain...(whispers) and don't worry you are mine and when the time comes I'll officially make you mine...
Rain:(blush) I will always be yours P'Payu...😊😊😊

(Everyone is chatting and having food and enjoying..... Aky is looking at everyone happily..... Max comes and hugs Aky from behind...and resting his head on her shoulder....)

Max: Happy?
Aky: mm... I feel like having a complete family....
Max: Don't worry I'll propose to you one day and then we will make it complete...
Aky: Actually there is something I want to tell you.....
Max: What is it?

(Aky turns and faces Max and gets close to his ears and talks in a small voice....)

Aky: Actually we already are a complete family....
Max: huh??? 🤨🤨🤨

(Aky holds Max right hand and places it on her stomach...)

Aky: (whispers) Say Hii to our baby, Daddy....

(Max is shocked he doesn't know what to do.... He just stares at Aky..)

Max: Are you sure? You are not messing with me right??
Aky: I'm not 😊😊😊

(Max starts crying heavily and hugs Aky.....)

Max: I...I don't know what to say... I I'm just so happy... Thank you my love... Thank you making me the luckiest man... I love you,💕

(Everyone looks at Max who is crying...)

Min: What happened??
Pete: Why is he crying??
Win: you told him?
Aky: yeh...
Rain: told What?
Win: 😏😏 That he is going to be dad...
Everyone: (shocked) Really??
Rain: dad? What do you mean??🤨
Sky: you fool... That means we are going to be uncles... Aky is pregnant....
Rain: what!!!! I'm going to an uncle 😁😊

(Rain Starts jumping around... Rain places his ears on Aky's stomach...)

Rain: Hii.. baby I'm your uncle Rain....

(Everyone smiles at Rain and congratulates Aky and Max(who is still crying...) After a few days Max proposed Aky and she accepted, So did Win he also proposed and Min accepted him...... Since the four of them are close they decided to have a double wedding..... In a month both the couples got married... They started a new family....)

(As for PayuRain... They are still a lovely couple who show off their love whenever they get a chance.. as for PaiSky.... Pai pampers Sky with no limits.... And as usual Sky scolds him... In the end they all became a happy family)

****************END******************