¢нαρтєя 2

i woke up in the room at S.H.E.I.L.D. and rolled over to look at the time 9:32. I groaned as I got up.
"She's MY daughter!"
"Not anymore. You're not safe for her."
"Please at least let me see her-"
"Fine!" Someone cut in, it sounded like Thor and that dude from the cell.
I got two waffles and sat down and ate it, while Thor stormed in the kitchen yelling. I sighed,'is the dude in the prison cell my dad?!'
'no of course not. They probably meant for it to sound like that ...' Ideas kept coming the more I thought about it.
"Hey Thor!" I smiled.
"Hey Cadence...do you want to go somewhere?" i tilted my head,"Uh...It depends?" i ended with a question.
"Asgard?"
"As what-?" I stared at him seriously. what is he talking about?
"Your birthplace...its uh somewhere I can't explain..." I shrugged and got up to wash my dishes.
"Who were you talking to in the other room-?"
"uh...no one."
"Thor." i gave him a tell-me-now- type of look. He sighed,"Loki." He kept going,"He'll come to Asgard with us." He choked out that part. Who's Loki?!
"Oh ok." I said cooly,"When are we leaving?" I asked.
"Umm...We'll see." A very patriotic American dude came down with a shield. WHY IS EVERYTHJNG SHIELDS HERE XD?! He also came down with that dude-Iron Man? He's actually REALLY awesome. Then a woman with bright red hair and all black suit came down. And what struck me the most- the dude in the cell. He came down later, his black hair slicked back, and his blue eyes like mine glowed with mischieve.
"Cadence? Go to your room." Thor commanded.
I rolled my eyes,"No way." Loki smirked, I looked down to see Loki in handcuffs.
"Hey Thor-What did that dude try to do for him to be like this?"
"He's done many things, now go to your room." I sighed and slumped as I walked and muttered 'fine'.