Birthday wishes

CADENCE----

TODAY'S MY 13TH BIRTHDAY! I'm officially a teenager! HA! Loki sat in the commons room with me and Thor with Odin and Frigga.  Today was a huge day for me, there was a party and everything. It's the first real birthday.

"AHHH!!" everyone stared at me and I laughed. "IM 13!" I said excitedly. Frigga smiled as I leaped around happily. Loki, looked as if I had grown two heads, I giggled.

"So what do you want?"

"Um...can I have a tour around asgard?" Loki smiled,"Sure."

       The party  was fantastic. And right after Loki told me that were leaving tomorrow morning. I smiled and nodded. I went back to my room. And went to sleep.

       ITS 5 O'CLOCK IN THE MORNNG AND LOKI WOKE ME UP. I smacked him as soon as I woke up,"It's way too early!"

     I got dressed in a black knee length skirt and a green tank top tucked in with a grey cardigan. I groaned as I checked the time wanting nothing more than to crawl back into bed and sleep.

I exited my bedroom and looked for Loki. I found him in the kitchen, of course.

"Hey."

"Hey, Thor's going with us." I shrugged and said okay as I walked to sit down.

"So, what's up little one?"

"Nothing much..." I sighed and laying my head down. He nodded and finished eating as Thor came in the room.

"How are you, brother?" Thor asked Loki.

"Okay, now let's go. Quit the small talk." He said with urgency and frustration.

  first we went to a simple bakery. Then we ate at the park and spent the day greeting people. We also rode horses; and did some archery. It was all so beautiful.  I marveled for a second as Thor and Loki sat on the ground for a picnic. I smiled, and sat down too.

"I feel so old, my daughters 13!" He laughed and pulled me into a hug. I smiled and nodded. taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Asgard is truly beautiful..." i sighed, and looked around, we were at a distance, watching the townspeople and the busy castle from an open field. They both nodded, and we eventually packed up and got up," Hey dad, is it okay if I go explore on my own, since i am now thirteen " i said smiling and rolling my eyes. He looked into my eyes for what seemed like forever, trying to decide whether or not it was safe for the princess to be walking around with no protection or security. He eventually, ever-so slowly nodded. I smiled, hugged him, and ran like hell. I wanted to see the shops, the trinkets, the roads and the people. I wanted to see all of it-without my father so close. Being away from him was liberating, he wasn't controlling, or even difficult to be around, but he was my father. I was so caught up that i didn't even notice a huge crash.

all i do know is i was on the ground i so desperately wanted to see with a teenage boy across from me and all of his eggs from his chicken this morning cracked. I gaped at him. So much so that my mouth had to be touching the floor,"I am so sorry!" a screech came out. i quickly regained composure and told him i could replace his eggs, and twice as much. He snorted.

"Whoever you think you are,  you're crazy. I needed those eggs and you were too busy looking up at the sky to notice anything." 

I retreated back with this statement,"I said I'll replace it!" I got up and brushed my skirt, wearing such a midgardian thing suddenly made me feel insecure and vulnerable. "Here, come with me, I'll get the eggs replaced." I began walking, and he, surprisingly, followed. Since when do people just follow when asked?

"Where do live that you just have more than a dozen eggs lying around?" The boy asked with hatred, i shrugged," My house."

             I led him up the marble stairs to the castle, and at this point he couldn't stop laughing, "You truly are crazy aren't you??" I was facing against him but was quickly losing my patience. i stopped, slowly turning, and glared. Hard. "This is my home. I will get you the eggs as promised then you will leave. You are infuriating." No wonder father doesn't like me talking to boys, at this rate i'll just run from them!  He rolled his eyes, and i kept walking. I led him through the open staircase, the grand dining hall, all the way to Loki's room. I held out my hand to knock, my hands all of a sudden trembling, why was this so hard?

"Dad? I, uh, need some eggs..?" All I heard was the door opening and dad looking at the boy before-