chapter 10

Its been a month. And one thing I know for sure of is that I'm looking for Loki. He's my dad. And of course Heimdall would never let me go. So I have to create some kind of diversion. I tip toed slowly, to the main interance. Across from the rainbow brigde.
"HEIMDALL!! ODIN WANTS YOU!" I shouted to him, he nodded and went to the palace. Yes! I got over and pulled the strong lever, sending me to midgard.
I landed right in New York. I know because I've lived here for most of my life. I sighed and got up before someone swooped up and got me.
"LET ME GO YOU MIDGARDIAN!" wow I've stayed in Asguard for way to long. It was the same one from before. Iron Man.
"Oh hey dude!" He growled at me.
"Ok ok!" I said and rolled my eyes. I landed on the stark tower about 10 minutes later. I sighed and hugged Thor and everyone else.
"Is Dad here?" They nodded and growled.
"WHY IS EVERYONE GROWLING AT ME?!"
"He's caused us a lot of trouble lately."
"What do you mean?"
"Hes taking over the world! For the second time..." Agent coulson added quickly.
"Second time?"
"Yes." Said Thor impatienly.
"CAN I HELP?!" I said jumping up and down eagerly. They all sighed and shrugged.
"Yay!"
Its been a week and today's the day where we act. I have to try and talk to him. I walked into the building where he was. I paused and took a deep breath. After an internity, dad showed up. He made us kneel to him. I paused and stood up.
"Dad...Loki...please..."
"Mewling peasent." He kicked me. Hard. I sat up and cried
"Dad! Stop" I said as he continuesly punched me. This is it...I blacked out.