¢нαρтєя 4

I woke up to the soft light hitting my face. I smiled and turned around to see a dress. It was green dark green with light green emerald dress, that looked like a medieval dress. It had a note that said,

Dear Cadence,
I have found this dress that I thought you would like it. If you dont like it then there's a blue one in the closet. Whichever you prefer but be ready by noon.
~Thor
I looked at the clock, 10:30. Plenty of time I suppose. I took a shower and got the green dress on, and stood in the mirror shocked by how beautiful it was. Then my hair dried and I put it in a bun or whatever and put my slippers on. Honestly I felt like a total girly girl but then again I felt absolutely beautiful. I went outside the room to see even more rooms, I sighed in confusion until I saw Loki.
"Loki!!" I shouted and ran to him. Right until I fell.
"OW." I huffed and crossed my arms. He stood laughing as I glared at him.
"That so wasn't funny! Anyway Loki? What's happening at 12?" I asked curiously. I tilted my head and looked at him it was weird, he had the exact same features as me-well with my blue eyes and black hair.
"What do you mean?"
"They told me to get ready by noon. What a going on at noon?" I asked looking at him hesitate. I got up and brushed myself off and huffed in annoyance by his silence.
"I can't tell you-well it's kinda like lunch but not- I guess?" He told me thoughtfully.
"Uh ok?" I looked bored and confused but I stood looking out the windows.
"It's so beautiful..." I said thoughtful. He nodded and looked at me. I smiled a little and then Thor came walking to us-"Cadence! You're so beautiful." he didn't say it in a creepy way he said it like an older brother or adult sorta way. I smiled and thanked him and he led both of us off the castle grounds and into a little restaurant. I sat across from Loki and decided to sit next to Thor. It was awkward at first until Loki spoke up.
"So brother, why the occasion?" Loki smirked. Thor glared.
"I just thought we all deserved a break. Thats all, brother." He emphasized on brother. Wow they hated each other.
I rolled my eyes,"I just totally feel the love between you too." I giggled.
"Cadence. Shut up." Was all Thor could muster.
       "So...um...what do you guys wanna talk about?" I asked shyly. They stopped glaring at each other and looked at me. They raised an eyebrow and I stared at them, and blinked, uh people?!
"How about we learn more about each other?" Thor asked lightly smiling. I shrugged,"Sure."
"So what's your favorite color?" Thor asked.
"So original! But its green and black." I laughed a little and smiled.
"Who's your favorite person?" I asked Loki. We're going in a circle.
"Uhh..." He shook his head thinking,"I have no idea." He looked at Thor for help but Thor just shrugged. I sunk  down into my chair thoughtfully. Loki asked Thor how he could be such an idiot for his question and I laughed, however Thor didn't think it was that funny. He glared at both of us.
"Cadence, what would you do if one of you're close friends got shot?" He asked. I tilted my head, Uhh...
"Well IF I had friends then I would probably look for this killer. I guess," I shrugged.
"Loki! If you could wish for one thing what would it be?" I asked smiling, trying to change the depressing question that Thor asked me.
"I want my daughter to know I love her." he said quietly.
"You have a daughter?" I asked him. He simply nodded and went to the restroom.
"Did I say something?" I asked looking down.
"No, but stay here. I'll talk to him."

       They both came back 5 minutes later. Loki looked extremely sad and depressed but I decided to ignore it. We got up and left tipping the waiter.
"I'm sorry I asked." I whispered to Loki."It wasn't my business and I apologize." I looked down. A tear rolled down my face. As much mischief as I cause I hate to see people hurt. I began to cry more as I realized it was my fault. He said it was ok, and awkwardly hugged me. I could tell he wasn't very affectionate towards anyone. I shook my head a little, "I seriously am so sorry." I looked down as we arrived to the castle. My dress was still perfect, it seemed to almost glow in the shining moonlight. I tried to convince myself to think of anything besides Loki being so upset and hurt. I hate people upset.
   I arrived to my room and put on a nightgown and through my dress on a chair. I quickly fell asleep, thinking about Loki's daughter and what he said.

{HERE XD sorry for not updating. Hopefully ill update more? Idk. PLEASE: tell me how you like this story!!!!}